VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Round #10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Confessionals (Round #10) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Round #10)   Confessionals (Round #10) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:25 pm

I hate the other four players.

Karsi inconveniently won Veto so I had to anger an ally / name a replacement nominee. I decided to put Cersei up in an attempt to get people to vote Talisa out... and that was a very hard decision to make. I knew that putting up Jorah would mean an instant eviction for him and I wasn't sure what would happen if Jon was nominated. Cersei had implied earlier that day that she was concerned about Talisa's safety being on the block with Karsi... which made me think she might have considered keeping Talisa if I had nominated Jorah / Jon. So yeah... it almost felt as if there wasn't a correct decision and I just had to go with my gut as usual. Unfortunately, my gut was wrong and Cersei ended up leaving and now I feel like shit. It feels like hardly anything ever goes the way I want when I'm HOH and I just continue to blow my own game up.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with these other players. Like, do they not realize that Talisa is the biggest threat to winning this game? She's won several competitions and will probably do that all the way to the F3. I literally CANNOT at Jon Snow... why is he voting to keep the player that voted to evict him? Is he fucking retarded? If Talisa had her way, he would have left the round Bronn was evicted. It's just amazing that she's been able to fool people for as long as she has and convince them that she's their best friend time and time again.

I don't know how I'll survive this week. It's not going to be an easy fight.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Confessionals (Round #10) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Round #10)   Confessionals (Round #10) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:44 pm

Talisa won the HOH and then lost it... which means Karsi is the new HOH! ~gags self with knife~

My only hope at this point is to win the Veto tomorrow or somehow convince two people to vote out the other nominee. The odds are not in my favor of that happening, though, as I'm not exactly on speaking terms with anyone at the moment. I really just don't want to talk to anyone as they all piss me off equally.

Talisa can't be trusted with anything.
Jon Snow is stupid as hell. Good luck trying to win this game, buddy.
Karsi (or the person behind Karsi) needs some type of psychiatric help.
Jorah is... the most tolerable and I really shouldn't talk shit about him.

That's all.
Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Round #10)
Page 1 of 1