VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Competition #11

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:20 pm

You were never a real friend. You only befriend people you feel are beneath you. I mean, were you not the one telling me you had complete control over Jorah and that if I knew who he was, I would know he is the shittiest player on IMDB? Did you not tell me you are smarter than Bronn and he follows your order because he idolizes you? It's never a fair playing field with you. You are the biggest pussy I have ever met in my life. You can't handle people who stand up to you and say no to you. With friends like you, who needs enemies.

Stannis, can you tell this goof that jurors are blocked from communicating with us?

Karsi is a big pussy. Karsi is a big pussy. PUssssssssss PUssssssss Pusssssss
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:21 pm

You can't face me in finals because your penis turned into a vagina, PUUUSSSSSSY PUSSSSSSY
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:22 pm

I can't wait to hear when you start telling people you think I'm stalking you again. I mean this morning you were talking about suicide already, so it's gonna be hilarious to hear what stupid drama you cook up next for attention girlfriend
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:25 pm

Obviously your schooling never thought you much. It was comment said in exaggeration. I would never give you the satisfaction of offing myself off over you. But being woken up in the middle of the night, being sent vile and mean messages day in and day out, it does eventually make a person feel coo coo in the head. You do that to some people.

You know everyone will know you're a pussy and can't face me in finals. You're too scared. I have no fear of facing you.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:26 pm

You should just stop but you need attention so we can keep going. I want you to put up a nice good star in your bedroom for being so awesome at imdb.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:27 pm

Hello and I am back with results.

I had to make sure I counted all submissions right because we had a tie between two people. So, it comes to who submitted fastest.....

And the winner of the Final Power of Veto, and the person deciding who will be evicted tonight, with a total of 80 points, is....

Spoiler:

Congratulations, it was a very tight race, but in the end you came out victorious.

That means, since you are Head of Household, you must now choose whether you want to use the Power of Veto. If you use it, Talisa will immediately become a nominee.

If you don't use it, then TALISA, you must cast your vote to evict IN THIS THREAD. Jon has one hour from this post to make his decision. Once Jon makes his decision, the person not nominated and who is voting, will have ONE HOUR!!!!!!!!! to cast their eviction vote in this thread.

JON SNOW, one hour. Are you using the veto or not?
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:28 pm

Well congrats jon talisa and cersei ended up beating me

Go evict me talisa and complete the ultimate betrayal of me and bronn
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:28 pm

Says the person losing sleep over not beating me in this game. It's clear who cares more about winning a game and it's not me. You actually should be expelled from this game for devoting all your free time harassing people to find out if they are in the game and also, the poor people who told you they were in the game, you should be expelled for sharing their identity with others. You can't play fair. You had to ruin the entire mystery aspect of this game. You couldn't beat Marge fairly and had to try and screw her out that night she couldn't make a challenge and you yelled at me to call Henry out for rigging in her favor and because I did not push for the challenge to be the night Marge was busy. You do not play fair because why? You are a
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:29 pm

The only pussy is the person who betrayed bronn when he threw the comp so you could win. You're such a fucking imdb loser
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:33 pm

I'm not using the veto.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:34 pm

You're a liar and all you care about are winning these games as they are part of your personality. I'm glad you get to feel wonderful about yourself for pulling bullshit crap cuz you have no idea what loyalty means

We're only fighting because of your actions had you not been such a deceitful human being we have no problem. Good thing for you everyone rushes to kiss your ass like you're something special. So once again, congrats talisa I really hope all of this was worth bronn and my friendship...but what do you care you'll just go befriend more suckers in the next game who will do your bidding
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:34 pm

Ok thank you Jon Snow.

Talisa, you now have ONE HOUR to cast your eviction vote in this thread. The person you vote out will become the NINTH and Final Member of the Jury.

Please do not miss your deadline. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:36 pm

Karsi, I asked Bronn this question already and while he is upset with me, he agrees that I make a valid point. I WAS NOT INTO AN ALLIANCE WITH BRONN. You tried to force me into it. You asked me for a final 3 with Bronn and yourself a day or two before you found out who I was. I said sure but I had no intentions on being loyal to him as I did not care for Bronn. Once you figured out who I was, I made the foolish mistake of not denying it. You jumped all over me about the F3 with Bronn and I told you right then and there that I had written many confessionals stating that I was after Bronn and it made no sense for me to do a complete 180. You knew I was not going to be loyal to Bronn so what did you do when the soup got hot? You (without any warning at all so I could cover my eyes) spoiled who Bronn was. Not only did you do it without his permission, you told him who I was without my permission. I know you spoiled his ID to me thinking it would make me change my mind. You made it harder to be against him, I won't deny that, but when push came to shove, he was sitting beside someone I was with for longer and I made the decision to play the game fair. It's not fair to Jon to be voted out because you cheated and told me who people were and expected it to make me vote against my ally.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:36 pm

Oh and thank you Stannis for hosting because that wretched bitch talisa it was fun. Love you I thanks me guesta you hunny
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:37 pm

Oh save your stupid stories you ruined friendships over this game because you needed to be in charge like always
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:38 pm

Karsi wrote:
We're only fighting because of your actions had you not been such a deceitful human being we have no problem

Ummm no not at all. We're fighting because I chose not to let you run the game by sharing identities. We're fighting because I used Jon's power to save him and it's Bronn that sadly sat beside him on the nomination chair. We would not be fighting if I had dropped down to my knees and let you take control of me in the game.

I had a lot of repressed anger, but I'm sure everyone is sick of reading this so I will stop and go think about what to do.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:40 pm

Yep we're fighting cuz you're a piece of shit and only because of that who betrayed bronn and lied to me about it for weeks. You're such a sociopath you allowed me to continue to say nice things about you and then used me in game knowing full well how I'd feel when I found out.

That is the only reason we're fighting you screwed bronn and lied to me end of story
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:41 pm

Sure, whatever you say. Just like you say you told me you were in this game before it started yet the PM is dated June 11th which is like a week into this game. But sure Karsi, you are the pillar of honesty, loyalty and truth. Bye Felicia!
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:43 pm

Bye Felicia? Its so funny you have your stupid imdb sayings. And if it was June 11th I did it under the guise you were in the game remember how you explicitly told me you were you? I didn't do that

You're such a piece of shit I hope everyone sees it and doesn't vote for you. You need to be taught a lesson that you can't be rewarded for playing on people's emotions
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:43 pm

You weren't in the game
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:45 pm

Bye everyone hope I made it entertaining. Vote snow or jorah <3
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:51 pm

You did not tell me you were you? Really now?

Quote :
Quote :
I had know idea you liked got
from .... » Thu Jun 11 2015 12:29:41 Delete | Reply
IMDb member since .....
I'm gonna laugh so hard if you're in a certain mystery game Smile

My reply

Re: I had know idea you liked got
from ...... » Thu Jun 11 2015 15:28:15
I did make a thread and shared my comments live haha. You mean Henry's game? I'm retiredddddd. I take it you're in it. Jaime or Arya if I take in consideration what you said earlier?

That's when you replied no, that you chose Karsi so people wouldn't guess you easily.

Then on June 20th, 9 days later, the round I was HOH (after Arya left), I told you on IMDB that my favourite character on the show was Talisa and I put a winky face.

Quote :
Re: amg you need to get eso
from ....» 5 days ago (Sat Jun 20 2015 09:41:22) Delete | Reply
IMDb member since November 2011
God Damon you ...I had a feeling but you said retired

Karsi Lie #1: You said earlier you told me before the game even started. Jon made the first post on this forum and it was Sat 6 Jun - 17:57:04.

* In all honesty, when I asked if you were Jaime or Arya, I was praying to all heavens you would reply Jaime because he was already out of the game and I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with knowing your ID and you still being in the game.

Karsi Lie #2: You said I flat out told you, while you didn't tell me? Pretty sure I alluded to liking Talisa while you flat out told me you were Karsi and why you chose her, on June 11th.

Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Is that vote to evict coming soon? Xoxo
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:09 pm

Yes, typing it now my dear.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:19 pm

Today has been a roller coaster day. I'm not very proud of myself right now for unravelling this morning. It's never a good idea to post under the emotional influence. I woke up very early and when I went to turn my alarm off (on my phone) my eyes (probably still half closed) saw a bunch of mean texts and whatever possessed me to lose it, well it happened. I had been dealing with this behind the scenes and trying to keep the peace so I'm really not happy with the fact that I couldn't keep my cool until the end.

I made some bad decisions in this game, I have regrets, I did things I'm completely against (everyone that knows who I am should know I am never one to tell people my ID in a mystery game) but through it all, I did stay true to the pact I made with myself the day I found out Karsi's identity. I made a promise to myself that I would not change my game because of it. Karsi was a main ally from the first day, as was Jon and Arya. Cersei became a very close ally a little later, but only because it took a few days before we talked for the first time. I had promised myself never to betray Jon, Cersei, Arya and Karsi and I have yet to betray any of them at this point.

While I'm still very angry right now that I am being crucified for staying loyal to Jon over Bronn who I had been forced into an alliance with, I have to follow the promises I made to myself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #11   Power of Veto Competition #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto Competition #11
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next