VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Do you talk to Catelyn? Do you know what anyone else is doing with their vote?
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Lol really? Yes she needs to go.

Kind of. She is quiet now. I only talk to you, Karsi and Jonah.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:55 pm

I have an idea to keep us good with everyone. Tell me if you're ok with it.

We get two rooms. 1 of the room is you, me, Karsi and Bronn
The other room is you, me, Jorah, Catelyn and Margeary

We tell Karsi and Bronn about the other room in case Margeary sells us out and we tell them we are getting inside information. This way neither side is going to come after us.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:05 am

OK. Well.I don't like it. Sorry. Bronn is with them too. He told Tyiron he couldn't save him. He was told to vote him out by that alliance. So getting a room with them would be strange. But if you think it is a good plan I'll go with it.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:12 am

The thing is that alliance is not what everyone is making it out to be. Because you're my final 2, I will let you in on a secret. They brought me into the alliance. I knew I was the 6th wheel because Jon and Karsi both told me there was a room made with them 5 and then a few days later they asked for one with the same 5 people and me. Karsi did not want Tyrion leaving, she wanted Margeary up on the block but Robb would not do it. That caused problems and now Karsi wants Robb out badly. No one even talks in the room I'm in with them anymore because I messed things up by putting up Sansa and Robb. I created chaos in that alliance by nominating them, breaking the synergy and telling them what Sansa did. I could even damage it more if I told them Jon did it with Sansa too. I spared him, for now. You can let Margeary and them think this big alliance still exists but it simply doesn't anymore. I doubt I will win many HOH's so my goal was to flush powers and break that alliance.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:12 am

Did you already vote btw? Stannis was only waiting on one.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:13 am

I think I'm the decider vote. I kind of want Bronn out now. He is with Jon etc so I don't see the problem with him going.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:17 am

Oh right. OK I get that. Lol Jorah wants me to vote out Bronn too. I'm so flattered I'm the decider vote.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:26 am

The problem with him going is that it will give power to Margeary and Margeary I do not trust at all. Jorah lied to me yesterday and told me he was 100% voting Sansa out. It looks like he is following Margeary's orders. Bronn and Karsi will be 100% with us two I guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:36 am

Cersei, you have my word that I will not lead you down a path of hell. Of course I can't control who wins HOH's but for now we will be fine no matter who wins the next one. Karsi/Bronn and Margeary will be going all out after each other. But I know in my heart that we are safer with Bronn/Karsi because well, I just put Margeary up and Jorah keeps lying to me.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:39 am

Thank you for trusting me Cersei. If we get in hot waters, I will take the bullet and shield you for your loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:35 am

I'm good Talisa. I can take it. I'm Cersi, I'm used to it lol.

I.do trust you. I mean, I don't trust Robb and he is my target.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:23 pm

I don't trust Robb either and I know he's mad at me for nominating him. I saw a PM he sent Bronn Laughing. We were all being passive and the HOH's were boring going after people who were less active. I think we can now safely say, let the games begin. I just went to see Jurassic World. The very best in the franchise in my humble opinion.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:50 pm

Saw JW and I too loved it.

Yes Robb's for to go. I don't really trust Jon too now lol. I trust you and, yikes, Margeary but if she is going after you then I will vote her.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:26 pm

I'm a little pissed at Jorah myself Laughing. Please win HOH tonight Cersei. I'm here to help in any way I can.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:59 pm

I'm mobile Talisa. Do you have a power?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:00 pm

I do not have a power. Karsi had a power and it was that she was safe for 1 week. Margeary had a power so we are missing one power and I have no idea who has it. I think Jorah may have it. I can try and post the answers on here if I know them. Are you ok to check here and post quickly?
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:01 pm

I can try. Might be slower though.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:07 pm

Season 1
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:11 pm

I don't think this is going to work Laughing. They are too fast.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:12 pm

They are lol ugh!
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:31 pm

Maybe it would be a good idea for you to talk bad about me to Margeary. In case she wants to put you up if I win veto.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Cersei are you talking to Margypoo?
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:13 pm

I am lol. Girl we talk about you anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next