VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:17 pm

For Talisa and Cersei. Enjoy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:18 pm

This is where the hot women hangout.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:20 pm

I was about to say that. Jon seems to be wanting Jaime and Vary out too. I'll ask Hodor but I'm sure he will vote Hodor.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:54 pm

I got the feeling that Jon wanted that because Bronn wanted it. I have no qualms with Bronn, he's a cool cat and all. I just hope it's not going to be a case of one bitch in power and a bunch of minions bowing down.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:24 pm

I hope not. Bronn really wanted Varys to stay.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:26 pm

Are you going to want HOH tonight? It's always tricky to gain such power when a game first starts, but I feel like it's going to be swords blazing from now on in this game.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:30 pm

I'm going to try win it yes. You? Have you talked to Sansa or Margaery before?
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:08 pm

That was not good.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:13 pm

That was not good at all. I wonder who lied to me. I believe the 6 votes were (you, me, Arya, Sansa, Caitlyn) I only have 5. I'm not entirely sure if I believe the others.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:29 pm

Hodor seemed to be with that plan, but Margaery said she was annoyed that Olenna left too.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:31 pm

Which means Catelyn, Arya, Hodor or Sansa lied about their vote. I've never talked with Hodor or Margaery.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:34 pm

Olenna is sure Catelyn kept her. She never mentioned Arya. But I don't know, Hodor doesn't speak, he send me pictures of Varys and Jaime lol.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Laughing really? Havens, lol. Arya asked me who to vote for and I suggested Jaime and Olenna. She sounded all for it but it could be her.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:52 pm

I don't know lol. The HOH will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:54 pm

If I manage to win it, I will make it a mission to find out the vote breakdown so we at least know where to go with all of this.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Same. I'll be trying to figure out who we can trust.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:57 pm

How safe do we feel Talisa? I think we might be ok.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:12 pm

Jorah is a nice guy to me so far. We spoke in private after he made that joke post towards me before the first HOH and conversation has been steady since. We talk a lot about the show though, nothing too serious. I think Catelyn is upset with me for some reason. As soon as I said I wouldn't use the veto yesterday, she turned cold.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Catelyn is in character. What did she say? If you used it you'd be seen as been in an alliance with Olenna.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:01 pm

She didn't say much. She basically just said she hopes Olenna is safe and then got short and eventually just doesn't answer me any more Laughing. I'm hearing Varys for this vote, you?
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 11:11 am

Varys. I guess he is going lol.

Yes, Catelyn is not talking to me too.

Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:05 pm

Perhaps she is just busy. It would be a shame if she turned on us because it's clear the 6 who voted for Olenna to stay need to stick together.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 4:15 pm

Should we try getting an alliance going?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 12:28 pm

My worry is that I'm not sure who lied about their vote. I believe you voted for Olenna to stay and I'm sure Catelyn did as well. That's 3 votes accounted for. The remaining 3 votes come from Hodor, Arya, Sansa and Margeary. I'm tempted to believe Margaery voted with us too. I just wouldn't want to start an alliance and the liar exposes us to "the other side". Catelyn has gone MIA too.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 2:13 pm

I know, its annoying we can't get who voted Olenna out right. I do believe Margaery but, like you said, we don't want someone to tell the others about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next