VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Yeah, Robb being in it was so random lol. He messaged me the other day and just asked if I was down for a private room with them. I thought it was weird since I could have sworn I heard from multiple people that they wanted you in it too.

I can vouch for Sansa wanted Olenna to stay though. She was like me in thinking there were enough votes for her to stay and we wanted to stay on Bronn's good side. We made a mistake counting the votes though, so that's on us lol.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:51 pm

I completely and utterly trust what you are saying to me. Sometimes with a bigger alliance, the lines of communications between all gets blurry. I'm sure it was just the telephone game that ended up with be being excluded by mistake Laughing. I didn't really take offence to it, I was just confused. Do you have big plans for this sunny Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:52 pm

I also wanted to know your thoughts on HOH. I will start trying for that puzzle but I don't know if it's wise for me to win another challenge right now.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:23 pm

I don't really have anything planned. I'll probably just hang out with some friends and see where that takes me lol. How about you?

I honestly don't think it would help me if I win HOH. It's not like I have much of a chance anyway. I'm terrible at puzzles lol. I'll probably give it a try, but I won't obsess over it.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:26 pm

I couldn't obsess over it even if I wanted to. I give little fucks when it comes to puzzles Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:26 pm

I'm currently summer cleaning and getting all my skimpy outfits out. I'm going to a pool party tomorrow if the weather permits it.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:15 pm

Jon, did you watch the finale last night? Sad
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:18 pm

My heart still hasn't recovered Sad
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:41 pm

My heart is forever broken. The Red Wedding was hard enough to overcome. I will admit that I do not understand what happened to Arya.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:45 pm

Yeah, that's really confusing. I haven't read the books yet. Maybe they make more sense there?

People are saying that he's coming back, but Kit said that he definitely wasn't, so I don't know. Season 6 can't come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:50 pm

I never read book spoilers but I did last night. Too bad I learned the story was at the same spot in the books. I read the writer is hurrying to finish the new book before they start production on season 6. I'm so happy Stannis got what was coming to him after burning his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:53 pm

He deserved it! I wonder why they didn't show it though.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:53 pm

Rude.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:59 pm

You used your daughter as a roast, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:00 pm

Private Room - Page 2 11403199_933674523342601_1431611467926034492_n
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Laughing truthsauce
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 5:07 pm

I think we need to watch each other's back even more now that we were outed Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 5:13 pm

My lady, I have not taken my eyes off of your back Razz I'm not sure what Arya expected from us. The Stark room is practically empty and I've said like 3 words to Catelyn lol. I don't think we have much to worry about though. As long as we keep winning, we'll be solid.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 6:33 pm

I'm a little offended that I was offered two alliances now, and by alliance I mean a group, not just 2 people. Both of them made a room without me in it. At least Karsi and yourself told me about the other room and we rectified the situation. I was never confirmed the Stark alliance. I was even the one to suggest you to Catelyn and she eww'd me Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Catelyn's been kind of cold to me just like the actual characters Laughing I don't think it was worth mentioning though. Like I said, we barely talked. Did Catelyn want to include you? She wanted to add Robb too, but apparently he wasn't interested.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 6:46 pm

I thought she did. I thought Catelyn and I were the one that came up with it. I told her a Stark alliance was to be expected just looking at the cast and that Jon Snow and Talisa are technically Starks too.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 6:47 pm

And she didn't add you? Damn, I'd be offended too lol
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Can you even figure out the artist for these songs?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:03 pm

I thought it was Rammstein, but they only have one matching song.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:11 pm

Karsi posted the answers but I was like 6 minutes to see her answers so I'm probably too slow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next