VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:14 pm

I didn't even realize she posted the answers. I thought she posted it the way it was and then just gave us the band name. I was probably too slow too.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:15 pm

She didn't have it in the cleanest way Laughing. I was too busy trying to form words with Le_der and trying to find artists. I had Fastball with Lender but that was the only one that fit.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:17 pm

I thought it was leader so I kept searching for "german metal leader" and that didn't get me much haha. At least one thing I can take away from this challenge is that my knowledge of German metal songs has grown considerably.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Very Happy

Solid band, 10/10
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:11 pm

The only band I know he likes is Breaking Benjamins and that got me nowhere Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:34 pm

I had tabs opened with a list of Breaking Benjamin and Lady Gaga songs ready before it started Laughing
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:07 pm

Jon, as I trust you a lot I want to run something by you. I feel at the bottom of many alliances here or not even in some of them. Do you think this might be a chance to make a move and propel us to the top of something?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm

I honestly think with the way things are going, you and I might have a hard time if it continues. I don't know where I stand with people either. What do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:12 pm

I'm just not sure if Robb/Sansa or Karsi/Bronn are more threatening to us. Are you tight with any of the outsiders?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:14 pm

I talk with Margaery a little bit. Cersei too, although I don't think she trusts me all that much since the whole Stark alliance reveal. I barely talk to Jorah or Catelyn. I don't trust Jorah at all though.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:19 pm

I would say Cersei is the one I trust the most. I do like Karsi a lot in our alliance and I think she is an asset to us for challenges for now. Margeary is cool but we only talk when one of us is HOH. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:23 pm

I like Karsi a lot too, but between you and me, I just can't shake the feeling that she's one of those sneaky, cutthroat people who will backstab if she has to. But that's just a feeling and I wasn't planning on turning on her any time soon. I like Cersei a lot too. I don't know though. Not sure what the best move for us would be.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:32 pm

My gut tells me to strike right now and put Robb and Sansa up, or something like that. I just want to make sure you will not see that as betrayal and that we will still be 100% good.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:36 pm

We'll always be 100% good. If you think that's the right move, then I'll still have your back.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:41 pm

This has to stay between us. Jorah and Margeary both told me tonight about the big alliance. I'm not sure if they know I'm part of it and just pretending they don't but both said it was Bronn, Karsi, Sansa, you and Robb. Margeary told me she was informed of it by Sansa.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:44 pm

Sansa and I are in a room with Margaery. We told her about it to gain her trust before you joined, so I don't think they know you're in it. I don't like the idea of them starting a counter alliance.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Who do you mean by them?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Jorah and Margaery. Going against our alliance is a pretty big risk since we already have people targeting us. You should be fine, but I'm worried about them coming after me if they get power.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:51 pm

I'm not trying to discourage you from doing it though. You do what you think is best and the two of us will still be solid.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:51 pm

I think that if they come into power, we could easily throw the others under the bus as they have openly stated their names for nominations. I don't recall either of us mentioned Margeary and Jorah.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:54 pm

That's true. I always get a little worried before a big move. Hopefully whatever happens will work out for us in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:59 pm

The heat will be all on me but you bring up a good point. Jorah just told me that Margeary told him about the alliance. Margeary is not to be trusted. Ugh this is hard for me. They do not think I'm part of the alliance so now that I'm "aware" of it, I have to put at least one person from it or it will look suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 11:55 pm

Would you vote Margeary? I fear she will come after me and after thinking about it, I realize Sansa will most likely self evict so it's a 2 for 1. Margeary told Jorah what you and Sansa told her so it's not like she can be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:31 am

I would love for her to leave, but she's not up anymore lol
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:26 am

Oh oops Laughing. I knew she had a power so good on that being flushed. Who are you voting?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next