VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:21 pm

whats up gurl, what do you need me for?
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:31 pm

I need a room with Bronn and Karsi. I thought one of them already asked for it, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:33 pm

I just made it <3
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:34 pm

I don't expect you to tell me or anything. But while I was certain Cersei is Tara, now some are worried she is Russ and will no longer show up. It's a bit important for my nominations.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Episode 5

With the HOH power comes people who lick your feet and tell you things. I got my angle now to turn on this stupid alliance. I hate that Karsi loves Bronn so much but at least I can take Robb out now or Sansa. I'm telling our alliance that Sansa sold us out to Margeary and Jorah. I just have to make sure they don't find out that Jon told them too Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:01 pm

Episode 5

I can't believe this is just the 5 round of game. So many people left already. The plan now that Robb came off the block is to get Margeary out. She'S well connected proven by the fact that Jon and Sansa have a room with her and told her about the alliance. On top of that, she told Jorah so it shows she's kind of with everyone. At this point I still favor Jon and Cersei for a final 2 and Karsi as the backup. She's close to Bronn and that's just annoying.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Episode 5

Fick no, is Stannis just messing with us or will there be some Red Wedding power used?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:27 am

Episode 5

Putting Margeary up was a win win. She would either leave and a threat would be gone or she would use and flush a power, which she just did. It's even better because she put Bronn up Laughing. I would be so happy inside if he left instead of Sansa. I wouldn't have anything to do with it and it would be so funny.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 6:58 am

Episode 5

Episode 5 is turning out to be the episode 9 of the show. At least I didn't have a boring HOH like the others. It just sucks that Sansa quit life because of something else. I don't know what is best for me any more. Margeary is slowly getting a grip and her claws in other people like Jorah, Catelyn and Cersei. I find Bronn to be dull and boring but he has yet to show sign of being a threat towards me and Margeary we all know will gun for me now.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:55 pm

Episode 5

Sansa returns after all the dust has settled and everyone thought she would self evict. Is she not Russ after all?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:30 pm

Episode 5

Queue the sucking up to Catelyn Laughing. I pissed off the wrong witch by putting Margeary up so I better buckle up and brown my nose as brown as it can be.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:40 am

Episode 6

Bitch still has it!!!!!! You're welcome Bronn. Now you better step it up and be less boring.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Episode 6

I was so annoyed during HOH this week. I couldn't play and I feel like I was the only one capable of beating Margeary. Not sure if anyone was throwing to her *cough Jon cough* but it was heartbreaking to watch. I even had the Ned Stark answer right away in the final round. I was just so over it, I didn't feel like sucking up to that betch. I left and to my surprise she nominated Bronn and Karsi. I just have to win veto and we should be coolbeans.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Episode 6

From my perspective that was a very bad attempt at throwing the challenge Bronn Laughing. If anyone was unsure about us, they are for sure now. We are so obvious during that challenge Laughing. I'm sure I legit won most of the rounds but the fact no one would put my name down is super fishy. I won veto so shove that Margeary. If you don't put Cersei up, then Bronn and Karsi will most likely both stay. I would hate to lose Cersei though, she's my real final 2, I love her.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:53 pm

Episode 6

The plan went down with just one small snag, she put Jon up instead of Robb. I was really bummed about this as I do not want Jon out. He's been my main male squeeze and he is such a hottie. You all know I want Bronn out but he has been coming through for me as of late.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:32 pm

Episode 6

Jon told me Sansa gave him the missing power before leaving and that the power is extra votes. I was all excited to know that Bronn could leave without me having to lift a finger. I actually couldn't do anything to prevent it. Just to find out that Jon has to give me the power and I have to use it. This goes against the fact that I was going to vote Jon out. Secretly inside I was hoping that he would use the power himself and be safe or that at very least, Margeary would keep him in a tie. But somehow, it now all falls onto my lap.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:49 am

Episode 6

Aye Aye Aye. This is not a good position for me. I want both Bronn and Jon in this game. The last thing I want is to see one of them leave this soon as I trust both of them now. I do like Jon more, we've had that chemistry since day 1, but for my alliance with Karsi, the best thing is to keep Bronn. I just can't use the power Jon gave me to send him home. I have to ponder what needs to be done here. Do I act like a bitch and use Jon's own power on him? He trusted me out of everyone to do this for him, I can't burn him like that. Do I give it to Cersei? Karsi will never understand that it's not something I'm doing against her. I want Karsi and I to make it to end with Cersei, I just never cared that much for Bronn.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Episode 6

So much has happened and we're only technically in episode 6 Laughing. The decision of this vote is still weighing heavy on me. What I want to do is keep Jon but I don't want to go against Karsi and make her feel like my allegiance to her is bogus because it's not. I'm just usually a firm believer that paths can drift apart and meet up again. I don't think it's unacceptable for 2 allies to want different things. The test of time is if those 2 people can manage to get past it when one of them drifts away. I didn't even mean to drift away but I can't be given a power like that. entrusted with something like that and burn the guy, I just can't. Jon has done nothing to me that warrants such a betrayal.

In other news, Margeary and I started a book club in our private room Laughing. #walloftext4thewin
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Episode 7

I'm very annoyed today and I can't help but feel the need to bitch out the pest trying to cause me trouble. I was informed that it is Arya in the jury house, so at least now I know. Here is what I tried to PM her right now, but it won't let me. It's how I feel and I hope she reads it after the game and feels like shit.

Quote :
Arya,

I was the only one who did anything to save you the round you left. If you don't believe me, ask Karsi who came to her wanting you to not go on the block and who wanted you to stay, I was the only one. Henry publicly admitted that he made a mistake and that he posted eviction without me even voting. I was going to vote Catelyn that round and your tantrum really was in poor taste considering I actually did try to save you. It infuriates me so much to hear that you are still nagging about me in the jury house because again, I was the only one who cared to see you stay. I hope you will feel bad when you read my DR and when others confirm it. How aggravating was it for me to ask people to vote Catelyn and for all of them to tell me they would, if you only bothered to talk to them. Yet it's all my fault and I'm the only one you are trying to damage for no reason. I have no idea what I ever did to you. I'm telling you this in private one on one, I'm not trying to cause drama in the game, I just don't get you and what I even did to you to deserve this shit.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:37 pm

Episode 7

You know you're getting old when you go play online bingo to calm down Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:24 pm

Episode 8

I hate Survivor challenges with a burning passion. I expect them in Survivor games but cry a little inside when they appear in a BB game. I will be going on the block this round guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:18 am

Episode 8

It's been a bumpy road and I had done well keeping myself off the block, until now. I knew Margaery would be trouble once she used the power to take herself off the block. I wish Cersei had more than 10 minutes when she won the Red Wedding. I could have tried harder to convince her on Marge and we could be laughing our way to finals with Karsi right now.

Cersei is the person I've talked with the most and stayed on good terms with 100% of the game.

Jon I've been with and on good terms with all game long as well, but we fell in and out of touch all game long. We could go days without talking, but there was still that unspoken love somehow. I'm really curious to know if he is Nat. It would be the logical guess seeing how much Nat is obsessed with Jon Snow, but you can never assume.

Karsi and I have been together since the begging but it has been one hell of a ride. She is temperamental and we've gotten into some heated arguments a few times Laughing. I do believe her heart and loyalty are in the right place though and I still trust her even with that hot head of hers. we have a common goal and that's the fact that Marge sucks beyond words and I want to see her leave with a burning passion in my loins.

Sadly I may not be able to participate in the take down. Jon made me feel really unsettling last night. He almost had an erection when I told him he could just vote me out. In the end he assured me his vote and all, but he was quick to jump on the chance to vote me out when I gave him an out. As for Jorah, I know his lips are firmly sealed around the aureole that makes Marge's anus what it is. I bet she will have blisters from it after this game Laughing.

It's also killing me to be on the block with Cersei. I was struggling to pick between Karsi and her but I always intended to at least make final 3 with her and I was also secretly hoping this would be a final 3 game (I know it's rare for BB but it's never impossible, Henry is sneaky like that). Cersei deserves to be here.

Last point I want to touch on, my guilt. I keep almost telling Karsi about the power that saved Jon but I get scared I will deal with another freakout. I know she will not understand the reason's behind it. There was essentially just 2 reasons. The main one was that I couldn't use his power against him. He trusted me enough to give it to me (he didn't ask me though), and if I said no, I would have given it back to him, I wouldn't have kept it like a bitch. He would have given it to someone else like Cersei and the same outcome would have happened, Bronn would still be gone. The second reason is that I was closer to Jon from day 1. It was unnatural for me to cause his demise even though I was going to if he never had that power. End story is that he had the power, he was going to find someone to use it to save him even if I said no, so why turn an ally into an enemy knowing he will stay regardless?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:42 am

Episode 8

Paranoia is settling in right now with Jon. I know he read my last message to him but he did not answer or reassure me of his vote. Started to think, maybe he is F2 with Marge all along. We are made to believe she was with Robb, Sansa and Jorah more, even Cersei and Catelyn, but maybe it's really Jon. Maybe he told her about the power and that's why she knew that putting him up with ensure Bronn left.

There are 2 factors that don't bode well with this new theory of mine.

Why waste a power? The answer could easily be the fact that it was not wasted. Marge had no other way of getting Bronn out. Robb, Catelyn and Jorah would have all been voted out over Bronn. On the other hand, she could have put Cersei up, I wouldn't have voted Cersei out.

Why trust me to use the power on Jon? It was a risk for him to trust me with it, especially if it was part of a bigger plan with Marge. I could have kept the power and not use it on him, I could have given it back, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Episode 8

If I leave, I at least leave the headache behind Laughing. I will be in so much crap if I stay because Karsi and Jon will both want me to do what they want and I will no longer have my right hand chicka.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:42 pm

Episode 9

Thank you Karsi and Jon. It proved to be fruitful to be close to both of you. I'm shocked that Jorah is trying to tell me I'm this massive jury threat when in theory, the jurors hate me Laughing. One of them lied to get me expelled even Laughing.

I will probably bring a blade to my wrist if this next challenge is based on Survivor. I'm also about done with this forum acting like a pussyless prostitute when we have live challenges Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next