VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:16 pm

Laughing thanks for telling me now you betch. Razz
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:16 pm

You think it's a good idea if I tell her to put you up? So she really thinks we're not together?
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:29 pm

It could work yeah. I say we try.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:26 pm

I was really hoping Robb would be up instead of Jon. Who do you want to vote out, for real?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:42 pm

Cersei I have another secret for you to keep. Jon just told me he has a power to save himself because Sansa gave it to him before leaving. Someone about votes. Think Bronn is a goner no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:27 am

Lol Jon told me too. He is safe. I don't mind that really. Bronn is cool but Jon also seems to trust me.

Karsi is being annoying now. Is it just me?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:14 am

She is being annoying and I feel like her identity is showing a lot more, if I'm right about it. I had a huntch but then last night with the Vald Puttin and all the bitching, I just think she needs to chillax.

Jon gave me the power since he can't use it as a nominee. I saw it in my DR this morning. Karsi will have a shit brick attack if I use it to send Bronn home. I was happy when Jon told me he could be saved as I figured he would stay without me having to do anything that may piss Karsi off. So you can imagine my shock when I found out I have to use the power to save him Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:50 am

Robb is now talking to me. Funny he never talks to me unless he needs something. He wants to make sure we're voting Jon out. He feels confident the votes are there.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:03 pm

Do you want me to give you the power so you can make the move and use it to save Jon, or you rather not?
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:49 pm

I don't really mind. You use it. Its still Jon's power lol.

If Robb's voting Jon the we vote Bronn Wink. l don't know, but I feel Robb and I are against each other.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:20 pm

I feel like I'm against him too. You're for sure voting Bronn? I just want to know how to use this power, lol.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:45 am

I am. Karsi will be mad.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:32 am

She will be. Please do not tell anyone Jon gave me that power.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:43 pm

Sorry.... I won't lol Razz. Did Catelyn vote Jon? Robb got her?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:45 pm

1- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
2- Wilhelm Richard Wagner
3- Giuseppe Fortunino Francesco Verdi
4- Ludwig van Beethoven
5- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
6- Franz Joseph Haydn
7- Antonio Lucio Vivaldi
8- Igor Fyodorovich Stravinsky
9- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
10- Ludwig van Beethoven

Send those if you haven't already
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:48 pm

I sent. I'm nervous.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Did you have those answers too?
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Not all. So thanks.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Well maybe I have them wrong and if that's the case, I hope you got them Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:03 pm

I think Robb Stark.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:06 pm

I'm putting up Catelyn and Jorah too. Seem Marge wants Kersi out.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:06 pm

I don't want to tell you what to do. I would have sent Margeary home if I won but that can be our secret since I didn't win.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:07 pm

As much as Karsi annoys the shit out of me with her fits, I feel like she would not turn on us and I don't trust Jorah/Margeary/Catelyn at all so that's why I would be more inclined to go with one of them. But I want you to feel like you can choose without me getting mad at you. But hurry I don't want you voted out if you go over 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:07 pm

Marge trust me Talisa. She seems to be going for Kersi. I told her she'd be safe.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:09 pm

That's why I'm not forcing your hand. You're allowed to have trust in people I don't Laughing. You won this fair and square.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next