VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Melisandre

Melisandre

Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:53 pm

This dr is Pure traffic
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:38 pm

To try or to not try in this challenge. IDK mates.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:52 pm

Once my alliance were the only people left in the HoH challenge, I decided to throw it since I knew I would be safe and now I get to compete in next weeks HoH competition. My ideal noms would be Arya and Catelyn because Ive never really spoken to them at all and are considered wild cards to me. That is all for now.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:27 am

Arya and Catelyn nommed. This week is going perfect so far. I just need to make sure one of them go home this week.

Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Tumblr_llnhotvxqu1qc8cs2o1_500
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:17 am

I have just been informed I must stay at work late and I dont think Ill be around for the challenge at all. I guess theres no way we can delay it eh. If I come home and Im eliminated you might see me cry for the first time in about 10 years. THE TIMING COULDNT GET ANY FUCKING WORSE, SHOULD I QUIT? ILL FUCKING DO IT. Okay, Im done lol. Felt nice to let it out though. WELP, I hate relying on other people to keep me safe but It looks like Im gonna have to tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:06 pm

ehhhh looking good ayooooooooooooo

i need a private room with talisa and karsi
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 11:13 pm

DPOV............thx. Was in a good spot now I might be fucked.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:10 am

Well that was close.

Marge, catelyn and jorah...... Gfy.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:44 pm

Marge is literally raping my arse
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:49 pm

WHY COULDNT YOU HAVE LET THE FIRST PERSON TO GUESS NED WIN. FUCKKKKKKKK
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:04 am

GG
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:49 am

Well guys, this was a fun game. Im not sure If Ive done enough convincing to stay around for another week. Ive pleaded my case to everyone left and told them I would be better to keep around than Snow. I really dont know If Im staying or going. I hate this.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 5:19 pm

I said If you want to win take Jorah. Talisa played a good game and will win If you take her. I didnt share what people were saying I thought that was common sense? Sorry if you think I ruined your game man but I just told him what I thought was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 7:50 pm

The game is not ruined yet. The headache right now is happening in-game with people forfeiting HOHs and wanting to quit and such.

The game will be ruined if Karsi decides to throw a tantrum and spoils IDs in a public thread. He has already said many times that I am rigging, that this game is a joke, that he knows who everyone is. That is someone that I am scared of having in this game. Someone so emotional that they can ruin it for everyone else.

i mean, you're best friends with him, you should know how volatile he can be. So right now, everything is fine, it's all just posts and diary room entries. I just hope it doesn't turn into something worse.

Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:22 am

I guess you cant really tell me if this is true, but talisa saying she got a power from jon who got the power from sansa AFTER SHE WAS VOTED OUT. That cant be true right? I dont know if youre allowed to tell me but that is like a big big big influence on how I vote for the winner of this game lol.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:38 am

She gave it to him before she was evicted, but she knew she was going to be evicted so she gave it to him. I just gave it to Jon AFTER she was evicted because I was busy that day, so it seems as though she gave it to him after she left, when in fact she gave it to him before but I was too slow to let Jon Snow know about it.

Hope this clears it up. You can ask Sansa when/if she decides to show up for jury Q and A
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:38 am

ok thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2