VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:34 pm

Worse case scenario would be if Karsi wins. We just need to stop that from happening and we'll both be okay.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:45 pm

Do you think I should pull you off if I do win? I don't want them to realize how close we are and with me and Cersei, you'd definitely be safe. I will if you want me to though.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 pm

I'm so sad right now. The only good thing that could happen is if Jorah is put up. I trust Cersi and you would keep me, hopefully. Wish I had kept one of those votes in your power thing Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 6:19 pm

Good luck my dear Jon. I want to say thank you for being such a pleasant ally this entire game, loyal to me, and just so nice and drama free. It was a nice break to come in this room sometimes, because the outside was just less pleasant Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 6:25 pm

Good luck to you too! I should thank you. I came into this wanting to win, but having a great ally like you is better. You were the highlight of my game for sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 7:00 pm

You were mine. I know we bought got into some trouble with others because we kept each other safe but that was more important to me than being liked by the others.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 7:03 pm

Same here. I wouldn't do it any differently. I'm glad we had each other
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 7:07 pm

I know Karsi is going off that I will win the game, but I feel you have not angered as many people as I have Laughing. But regardless of your chances to beat me, I will take you if I win veto and you didn't already win HOH. (since veto is like the important one this round).
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:08 pm

I care less about HOH than I do about veto. One of us has to win that one. I honestly feel like I have a decent shot at some votes. I'm not going to let Karsi discourage me. Even if I lose to you, I don't think I could live with myself if I cut you last minute Laughing
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:00 pm

I managed 332 posts. Did you do the challenge?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Yeah, I got 354 lol. I only messed up twice on my own and lost 49 seconds because the forum wouldn't let me post
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:25 pm

I would lose a couple seconds here and there but nothing big. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Thanks! I hope Karsi doesn't try, but I guess it wouldn't be that bad if she wins. All we'd have to do is beat Jorah assuming Karsi doesn't actively try to get you out. I'll try to win it to get us to the end though regardless
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:37 pm

I don't know what she will do Sad. She went from being quiet and smart to angry and on my ass all the time Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:46 pm

Haha right? She's completely different from the Karsi I talked to in the beginning of the game
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:36 am

Xoxo thank you. Its nice to have support. She made me feel alleniated with her.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:39 am

Everyone needs some support. That's what I'm here for lol. I'm done though. Arguing with a crazy person won't get anyone anywhere
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:53 am

That is why I have been on edge half the game. I knew Karsi would reveal all that stuff if I confronted her behavior publicly. So I've been taking it in private, but I reached the end of my rope. She's totally lying about telling me her ID before the game started. I was already aligned to Karsi when I found out and I was actually pissed that she ended up being that person Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:56 am

I believe you. Don't listen to another word she says. You still have me
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:00 am

Can we get married after this game?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:02 am

Absolutely. I already have the ring picked out
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:18 am

I hope the jury sees this bitch has been a cheating nut bag the entire game.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:20 am

If her friends vote for her to win based off of who she really is, it'll be the biggest travesty in game history. I can't believe she's been cheating while some of us have actually tried to play a mystery game the way it's supposed to be played.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:38 am

I don't know if she really does know people's ID or if she was just saying it to piss me off. All I know is that none of the jurors can provide proof that I willingly shared my ID with them because I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 5:27 pm

Sorry again for this morning. The first thing I saw upon opening my eyes and reaching for my phone to turn my alarm off, was a bunch of hate messages over my loyalty towards you. I lost all my cool and couldn't control my emotions that early and still half asleep. I do really want Henry to have a good game, I want episodes and I want it to be fun. I've been feeling for a while now that it can only be fun if I'm not in it because of the hold Karsi had on me. It's why I asked you to vote me out when I was nominated alongside Cersei, it's why this morning I posted to just vote me out. At the same time, I have tried really hard in this game, I love my alliance to you and I don't want someone who cheated from start to finish at the end. I realize I should have voted Karsi out some time ago now, but I was adamant about not letting IDs change the way I was playing the game and the people I was aligned to. It's clear by now that I made some mistakes in this game and some bad judgement calls. I have regrets and I will accept the consequences to my actions, but there is one thing I'm very proud of, happy with and have no regret about. I'm happy I stuck to my guns and made an enemy out of Karsi to stay loyal to you. I would feel a lot worse right now if I had turned on Cersei and you because of everything going on in the background. Win, lose, I walk out of this a winner for having you by my side in this game and regardless how close or not close we are on IMDb currently, we need to be closer Laughing. It's really important for me that you believe and know I mean this 100% and would not change anything about our alliance and if I could go back, I would still risk everything to use the power on you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next