VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:33 am

I don't know why this forum keeps making me double post lol
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:47 am

I keep hearing about The Originals being really good, but it's on the queue and I haven't gotten to it.

Laughing I'm a spazz. I don't know why I didn't think of that when I posted my "spoilers" I didn't even know it was on netflix and I thought you were just that diehard that you actually stream that one.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:57 am

Lmao it's all good. I waited for Season 5 to come on Netflix, but I was really bored one day and decided to just watch some of Season 6.

I watched the Originals back to back with Vampire Diaries. Like I'll watch one episode of Originals, then one of TVD and so on in the order that they came out in case there's any crossovers. There aren't really besides Klaus showing up on TVD that one time and Tyler being on Originals for a few episodes. I like it a lot though. I think the original vampires were the best thing to come out of TVD.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 6:39 pm

I remember him showing up and giving it to Caroline in the woods or something like that Laughing. I jhated Klaus and his family when they started appearing in TVD but by the end he was cool and so was his sister. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?

By the way, I did call a truce with Karsi to try and salvage this finale, but I'm not going to team up with her against you or anything.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 6:50 pm

I'm glad to hear it lol. All that fighting was good for me, but it's nice to see the drama died down haha.

No, I don't watch Grey's Anatomy. I have to maintain some level of manliness Razz
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 6:57 pm

You threw it out the window when you started watching TVD, come on now Laughing. What about Big Bang Theory?

I know I will not get enough votes to win but I was sick of fighting as it carried over on IMDb etc. Did youhave a good day?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:22 pm

Lmao I maybe shouldn't have admitted that. I watch Big Bang Theory but I also kind of hate it. I feel like if I go off on a rant why, it'll be even more obvious who I am.

I think you have a good chance at winning. Your answers have been really good. My day was pretty good, but I need a night out soon. I've been sober for way too long.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:22 pm

How was your day?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:54 pm

I will tell you right now that Penny needs a major wardrobe makeover. When did she start wearing such ugly granny shirts? I only really watch for Sheldon. I would never watch it without him.

My day was pretty busy. I ferl like I work hard but I never get caught up. Oh I have a question. Jorah told me in a PM recently that he figured me out werk 1, before Karsi told everyone. You told me the same. I always thought I was decent at playing the part and hiding myself. Can you tell me if I did something that gave me away?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 pm

I also don't even know who watched Big Bang on the games board so I doubt it would give you away to me. I just started watching it over the winter. I had watched a few episodes a few years ago but I had forgotten all about it until a co-worker kept bugging me to watch.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:25 pm

The characters on the show are all just such fake nerds. The writers get so much wrong about things that it makes me go into a nerd rage. Complete misrepresentation of my people lol. I don't think most of their jokes are funny, but I still watch for some reason. I watch it when I need something in the background while I'm killing time.

Oh, and I knew who you were because I picked up on the way you typed. That wasn't enough to convince me though, but I thought about it and it made sense. You're good in challenges, you knew how to talk strategy, and I thought the way you played was familiar. Also, I remember the Kathy watches Game of Thrones thread and how you liked Robb and Talisa. I remember you liking Danaerys too and you said she was your second choice.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Yes I was supposed to be Danny. I had told Henry that I was hesitant on picking a bad-ass leading lady so in the end when I registered, I did so as Talisa. I'm happy it didn't scare you away. More and more I'm starting to feel like I may not be as well liked as I thought Laughing. I got accused of two things in less than 2 weeks, things I never even did. Actually 3 things if you add the vote for Arya. I have no idea why she was told that I was going to vote for her all along when it's in black and white in my DR that I would have voted Catelyn. I'm a fighter but all that feels like a heavy mountain to climb Laughing I'll be content if you win though so I'm not too heartbroken about it. I'm just annoyed with Arya. She will not even consider voting for us and in reality, if I was to get 1 vote, it should be hers since I was the only one who wanted Arya in the game Laughing.

I guess when we are revealed, you will have to explain to me what they depict wrong about the nerds Laughing. I'm sure people like Sheldon don't really exist but he makes for ok tv. I miss old school Two and a Half Men and old sitcoms like Just Shoot Me and Spin City.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:38 pm

OH Will and Grace the most <3.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:40 pm

I don't think it's a safe bet that I'll win lol. A lot of the attention is on you and Karsi, both good and bad. I would be okay with losing, but people seemed to respond way better to my gameplay when I've done it in the past haha.

And yes, I will explain to you why BBT is a terrible show lol. I liked old school Two and a Half Men too. When Charlie left, the show pretty much died. I don't even really mind Ashton, but it was really bad. I used to watch Just Shoot Me reruns years ago lol. Never seen Spin City or Will and Grace. I'm more of a The Office or Friends kind of guy
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Never once watched the Office but I have watched many Friends re-runs, enough to know Ross and Rachel end up together. If you liked Friends, I would suggest you give Will & Grace a go. I actually liked the other characters more, like Karen, lmao at Karen. It's funny because I remember her being the most liked character even though she was meant to be a supporting character. Will & Grace had some annoying moments, but never Karen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCXOF2hLT5Q

I probably shouldn't "help" but I don't know why you didn't mention it in your reply. Bronn was not here in most challenges either. He was not here for reward and he missed other challenges that could have changed the game if he showed up. All he won was 1 HOH if I remember right. He also made multiple final 2 deals if you say he offered you one and we all know he was never going to betray Karsi.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:48 pm

I guess it may not be in your best interest to insult a juror. I just feel like he is bashing you for playing the way he played but being better at it.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:00 pm

I thought about adding that in, but me just mentioning it subtly would let the other jurors see it for themselves. I'm hoping they're smart enough to realize him being hypocritical like you did. I'm not going to straight up call him out on it even if there's no way he's voting for me. I think everyone else is already tired of all the fighting lol
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:04 pm

You could be shocked how some people don't see things. I got yelled at for posting PMs and I didn't even post that, I posted mainly my diary room Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Please watch that link I posted and give me your feedback. I just watched it again and laughed my ass off.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:14 pm

Oh I know her! I think I've seen her in another show I watch. That was pretty funny lol. Will and Grace get married? I thought one of them was gay
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:24 pm

I don't remember them ever going through with it, or maybe it was for like money reasons. I can't remember that episode so I obviously skipped a chunk Laughing. This is back when you had to video tape shows or you were sol.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:28 pm

Oh yeah, good times haha
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:45 pm

This jury is really boring Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Going to the movies with a friend tomorrow. I'm not sure what to go see. I feel like the obvious is Magic Mike but I'm really not into spending money for penis Laughing. The Gallows is a bit scary looking and then there's not really anything else. I can't wait for the Amy Schumer movie. The trailer made me laugh Laughing the spooning scene.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:11 pm

Right? I thought we'd be writing our closings by now lol. Can this game end already?

That sounds fun! A girl like you doesn't need to spend money for penis Razz That trailer was good. Amy Schumer's hit or miss for me lol. Can't do worse than Tammy haha. There aren't really that many movies out right now that I really want to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next