VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:17 pm

Tammy was so horrible Laughing. It's fun to bug Tom but Tammy was really bad. I was bored just now so I started Scream. So far it's pretty much like the first movie but with social media.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:27 pm

It looked terrible, so I didn't bother lol. That sounds about right. Let me know if it's good or not
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:43 pm

I only ended up watching Tammy because of some kind of drama involving Tom on the games board and trailer idol Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:46 pm

That's why I brought it up lol. I was there for that. I can't believe that was such a big deal haha
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:56 pm

It was hilarious and in hindsight, the trailer is better than the entire movie. This Scream show is entertaining enough. It feels like it has a bit of Prom Night mixed into it. Even a tiny bit Friday the 13th and than a lot of Scream Laughing. The only thing I find dumb is the mask of the killer. No idea why they didn't make it the same as in the movies.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:18 am

Oh eww, I just looked up the mask. The old mask is iconic. I don't understand why they felt the need to change it.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:29 am

If you liked the movies I listed above, I think you should give this a try. I think I will keep up with it because I need to know who the killers are now Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 1:05 am

I'll definitely check it out. It sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:56 pm

Weeeeee Jon I uv you......................................................
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 1:37 am

Lol I uv you too. Are you drunk?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 1:52 am

I'm so sick of Karsi. I think I'm going to quit playing after this game. It's just not fun anymore.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:30 am

I was totally drunk. I went out after work with some girlfriends for a much needed girl's night out. We had some drinks, played arcade games at the movies and then we saw Magic Mike 2. OMG the stench of wet vagina in that room, lmao. I actually was not a fan of the first one. I understand the story will never be great in a movie like that but the first one was full of weird debbie downer subject and the acting was bad. This one, the acting was just ok but the atmosphere of the whole movie is just a hot, fun road trip with dumb men who are sexy as hell. I really really liked it.

Do not let me hear you say you will quit games because of one person. You are speaking to the Queen of knowing how hard it is to keep your composure when she starts. I was good all game but the last day there, I lost it and ruined everything Laughing. I was ready to delete my IMDb account yesterday because I was so mad no one was defending me and that she was bitching that Henry can't defend me about something he created. Lord knows I caused headaches for Henry in this game and I was never mad at him over the Arya thing. It was a total missunderstanding but it needed to be addressed and the wrongs made into rights.

I now have a new guess on who you could be. I have had it for a couple days now but either way, we come out of this closer and I plan on keeping in touch with you and I plan on casting you in a game soon enough so don't dare quit. You should win this game and you will probably.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 1:23 pm

Haha I figured. That sounds like fun! I've never seen the Magic Mike movies, but I kind of want to see the second one because it has people that I like in it. On the other hand, it's about half naked dudes and I'm not into that haha.

I've actually thought about quitting for a while. This game just made me realize that it's not as fun as it was for me anymore. Some people like drama, but I could use less of it. It all seems so unnecessary. No one ever calls me homophobic slurs in real life. I don't really need that.

I'm not deleting my account or anything and I'll still be around to play random idol games every now and then, but I think I'm going to stay away from Big Brother and Survivor games lol. Don't worry about losing touch with me. We will come out of this closer so I obviously can't just up and leave. Also, how do you not know for sure who I am lmao. I haven't been trying to hide it at all.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 1:37 pm

I don't know lol. I've had the Nat feeling for a while but now I'm thinking maybe Rob Laughing. You are an enigma to me still because I feel like Nat is TOO obvious due to you picking Jon Snow.

I hear you about the drama. You have no idea how much I regret getting involved in it. But mystery games for me usually are a fun times. I like to play different characters. Like I've played some really dumb ones, really bitchy ones, etc. But I doubt I will ever play a game on the IMDb boards again.

I really urge you to do like I should do and not listen to what Karsi says. She wants one of us to win it now so she will try to bait you like you already figured out. It won't happen, we will never win this game now and I'm ok with that Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 1:37 pm

You deserve it in my book and don't let her ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 2:09 pm

I'm still not convinced that I'm going to win, but I won't let her ruin it if I do lol. Like I said before, I'm not going to lose sleep over her dumbass opinion. You can't blame me for getting tired of it though. I really like mystery games too, but the appeal has always been that you can have a clean slate and work with someone who you wouldn't normally work with. It's not fun when people get their friends to join and play like that. I want to quit while I'm ahead.

You think I'm Rob Nation? Lol I'll take it as a compliment. Why? Is it because I said I like Vampire Diaries? Because I heard Rob is Team Stelena.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 2:24 pm

I had no idea he liked it Laughing. Just a vibe to be honest but I'm not convinced about it yet Laughing. I agree about the mystery aspect. I have no idea what possessed me to admit it was me when she guessed me. I played the rest of the game on edge that if I pissed her off too much, she would explode and I was right because it happened. I'm also disgusted with Arya so much in this game. The fact that Karsi is convinced that my loyalty to her doesn't matter because she would always vote for her due to their friendship. Bronn I can't blame because Karsi was so loyal to him Laughing, but the others voting for her because of outside game friendship is completely gross. Even if I knew an ID, I wouldn't vote based on it. I feel like people who only vote for friends kind of ruin the whole point of playing these games.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 2:25 pm

Also, no I totally can't blame you. But I do think you are making grounds on the jury by acting like you don't care.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 4:30 pm

That's the plan lol. I agree. I'm honestly a little disgusted that people would even consider voting for Karsi when she just said "i will hurt you fag" to someone in the game just because they're friends outside of it. People can vote however they want, but it pisses me off that a person that vile has a chance of winning. If my friend did all of that, I wouldn't vote for them.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 4:36 pm

I'm sorry for taking her. I figured she would do us more damage in the jury house where we can't see what she says but I was probably wrong. You don't deserve to be treated like that.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 4:53 pm

No, it's fine. She probably would have done a lot of damage in jury too. I don't really want anything to do with her.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 5:52 pm

I wonder if we would both still be in finals if we had cut her loose sooner or if she had never found out who I was.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:02 am

Jon it's Sunday so I wanted to wish you a happy Sunday. I hope you had a good weekend and I hope you know I think you played a good game. Lastly, I have no back pains in this game, meaning I do not feel like I carried anyone. I actually kept Karsi safer than I kept you because the round you were in trouble, you gave me the power to save you.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 4:30 pm

I did have a good weekend! And thank you. That means a lot. I'm not going to let Karsi get to me. I've never been carried by anyone, so that's a ridiculous thing to say. I always saw us as equals who helped each other out.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:43 pm

I love our story arc in these episodes. I'm glad we were both being honest about how close we were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next