VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:19 pm

For Jon Snow, Sansa Stark and Margaery Tyrell

You guys can come up with a name for this and I can change it later.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Stannis Baratheon on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:30 pm

What a splendid idea, getting a private room! Hello, Jon and my dear friend Margaery.

Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:32 pm

Hello, you two! I love this group right here.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:45 pm

I too enjoy it; the two people I have spoke with most! Any suggestions for a room name?

Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:55 pm

Good day, friends! Smile

I have no suggestions for a name!
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:00 pm

I tried to think of something GoT related but it's hard given our characters lol
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Have you guys talked to Bronn at all? He asked me for an alliance earlier and I told him I liked both of you.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:29 pm

I hope that he will keep us safe, in that case. Maybe we could create an alliance with the four of us together? I fear the double eviction, as I have not spoke with him yet.

Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:31 pm

I can try to talk to him about it. I think his best bet is to just nominate three people who are the least active, although I'm not sure we really have a lot of inactive people.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:32 pm

I just sent him a message. Hopefully the three of us can find safety in his time of power.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:35 pm

I counted twelve of us competing in the challenge, which would leave five who did not. I cannot imagine he would want to do anything other than keep it simple and keep those who participated safe for his first reign?

Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:36 pm

I suggested Hodor, Jamie, and Varys to him. We'll probably be good this round unless something drastic happens.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:05 pm

Two out of three is not bad, Jon. I'm just happy it wasn't us. We're off to a good start.

Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:06 pm

I'm happy to see that we're all safe as well. Here's hoping it stays this way!
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:08 pm

I hope so too!

How about we call ourselves Valyrian Steel and Sex Appeal
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:27 pm

I like that a lot! And it's a hell of a lot better than anything I could come up with! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:45 pm

There is literally no way we can top that! Stannis, where art thou? We have our new name and it's the best in Westeros.

Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:59 pm

The VSSA it is! I'm a little proud of myself for thinking of it lol
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Any word on what Talisa might be thinking?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:41 pm

She's told me Bronn wants her to not use the veto, but she wants Olenna to stay. I'm more inclined to keep her as well since she's the only one of the three to talk to me. I don't know what she's going to do though.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:42 pm

I have heard somewhat of the same. She wants Olenna to stay but does not want to use the veto. I told her that I would not mind keeping Olenna in the vote.

Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:46 pm

Olenna is the only one of the three I've spoken to also. I'd be fine with voting to keep her if things don't change.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:57 pm

Margaery, Jon and I have something to discuss with you. I thought it would be best to remain completely loyal to this alliance so full disclosure seems key. My loyalties are 100% with the two of you so I do hope you won't worry, but we have been pulled into another private room consisting of Bronn, Robb Stark, and Karsi. I believe we may use it to our advantage to know what they are thinking so we shall keep up the charade and prolong our safety.

Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:58 pm

Yes, we're all in on the VSSA. This is the group I want to go to the end with.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:11 pm

I appreciate the two of you coming to me with this information. It'll definitely benefit our group to know where a few of the other players' heads are at. I, admittedly, am not in any other groups besides this one and this alliance is my top priority. I'll let you know if I end up in any other groups! Smile

The only other people I've chatted with are Catelyn and Olenna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next