VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi

Go down 
+8
Arya Stark
Catelyn Stark
Tyrion Lannister
Cersei Lannister
Karsi
Talisa Maegyr
Jon Snow
Stannis Baratheon
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Empty
PostSubject: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:26 pm

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Final311

Congratulations to Jon, Talisa, and Karsi. You made it as far as you can in this game. Now, the power shifts, to 9 people you had a hand directly or indirectly in evicting from this game. All season long, these 9 people have been gathering information but they need more. And that's where you come in. They will ask questions or make comments, and it is your goal to give them the right answers so they are swayed to vote in your favor.

But first, we must deal with opening speeches. Please take no more than 24 hours to post them. Jurors, please wait until all three people have posted their openings/24 hours have passed, whichever happens sooner. The gates will then be opened and you are free to ask them about anything you want, as long as it's game related.

IDENTITY TALK DURING THIS STAGE WILL BE STRICTLY PROHIBITED THOUGH. I'VE KNOWN FOR QUITE SOME TIME THAT ID'S WERE SHARED, SO ASKING THE USUAL QUESTIONS LIKE "WHO DO YOU THINK EVERYONE IS" ETC ETC ARE JUST NOT ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!!!! IF A JUROR STILL DECIDES TO ASK THIS, I ASK THE PLAYERS TO NOT ANSWER IT PLEASE.

Ok final 3, the stage is yours. Please plead your case with an opening speech now. You have 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello, ladies and gentlemen of the jury! I am here to plead my case as to why I should win the Iron Throne. I came into this game with a plan and I have managed to stick with it all the way to the end. I had a strategy before I even signed up to the forum. My goal was to win the first HOH, let people come to me with alliances, nominate two inactives and ride out the rest of the game letting said alliances duke it out. I picked Jon Snow as my character for a reason. I’ve noticed that people in mystery games tend to want to work with characters they recognize or find attractive, preferably a hero so people feel more inclined to trust me. By having a popular character, I had several people wanting to work with me. I then reached out to most of the people that hadn’t. I didn’t go around asking everyone for an alliance, but I still tried to be friendly with the people that I wasn’t working with so I could potentially work with them in the future.

By the time the first HOH came around, I no longer needed to win it. I had three group alliances early on: Valyrian Steel and Sex Appeal (Awesome name. I know.) with Margaery and Sansa, the big alliance that you all know of with Bronn, Karsi, Robb, and Sansa, and the Stark alliance with Catelyn, Arya, and Sansa. I realized this would make Sansa and I dependent on each other, so I branched out to other people as well. I had a room with Cersei and a room with Talisa, who eventually became my closest ally. The plan was the stick to whichever alliance was winning, while making everyone else think that I had their best interest. People would not target me for a simple reason. Why go after someone you’re not entirely sure is loyal to you when you can go after someone you know for a fact is not. I could tell that I was not trusted in this game, but everyone had someone else to target. I sat back and let them fight it out.

Sansa and I decided to tell Margaery about the big alliance. I thought this was a good idea because someone had to take them down and it couldn’t be me because I was part of it. Fortunately for me, it played out just like that. I think I played a great social and strategic game. I talked to everyone and made strong connections. I’ve lied a lot, sure, but I’ve always been respectful and kind to the people who offered me the same kindness. I never had to resort to bullying anyone or cursing them out if they didn’t do what I wanted them to. Because of this, I was very aware of where everybody stood. I knew I was never going to come between Bronn, Karsi, and Robb and I knew Margaery might have been closer to Jorah.

All in all, I played the game I set out to play. I’m usually very competitive in these games, but I toned it down for this one. I threw almost every challenge after the first couple, but still showed up to some and put on a good showing so people knew I could potentially be a strong competitor. I didn’t need to win. Winning would have hurt me more than it would have helped. Instead, I made the right moves that got me further. I have never been on the wrong side of the vote this entire game. When things went wrong, I never complained or bitched and moaned. I buckled down and figured out how to keep myself safe. I have a lot more to say, but I don’t want to ramble on too much in my opening speech. I look forward to your questions!

Oh, and I’d also like to add that I never once revealed my identity to anyone. I played the game with the relationships that I made within the confines of this forum and that’s it.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:39 pm

Stannis I have a question. I am posting a couple DR entries and in one of them, I make a comment about who I think Karsi is (this was a day 1 DR). It's not all the reality of things so is it against the rule for me to include it in my opening?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:27 pm

Good evening ladies and gentlemen of the jury,

I assume right now you are about tired of reading my posts Laughing, sorry you will have to endure a few more.

First and foremost, I want to say thank you to Stannis and his redhaired hoochie for hosting this game. This was a lot of fun and it was well hosted. I am really thankful for having been part of this game.

I do believe that diary room entries are a great way to see into someone's game. I will not post all 5 pages of entries, but I will give you a little insight into my game from the comfort of my Diary Room

Quote :
First entry

It's always a -to be seen- with me and how active I will be. I do want to be active since this is based on a show I love and I'm playing a great character (may she rest in fiction peace).

I think this time around I want to play the subtle blunt game. I will not get attached to anyone and will try not to blink an eye when I stab people in the guts. If I can do it remains to be seen but I sure will try.

I chose to use my maiden name because I saw so many Starks already. Quick glance there's Arya, Caitlyn and Sansa. I of course intend on being in a Stark alliance but I figured if I kept my maiden name, I may be able to fly under the radar and not be lumped with them in the eyes of the others. This of course will pin me in the middle which is a recipe for disaster but it's something I know. I spoke to Sansa already and sent private messages to Karsi and Varys since they were on. I'm also very annoyed that every time I go to post, it says request timed out.

Let the games begin!

I started the game thinking I would be this cut-throat bitch who gives little fuck in the world, but it changed the moment I crossed eyes with Jon Snow and Karsi.

Quote :
Second entry

Karsi wrote:
Karsi

Sun 7 Jun - 0:11:53 Topic: Re: Hi Karsi
Hey! Pretty for me roleplay this character and her fice minutes of speaking tim

Hmmm wtf? She will be a true pleasure to have serious and important chats with. Probably _____ on her tablet. Goddess <3

As you can see, Karsi and I started speaking quite quickly and I was instantly drawn to her because I do enjoy a nice mess like she was being. That was the only message she sent me that I couldn't understand so I quickly changed my mind on who she could be.

Quote :
Third entry

Sansa and I spoke about a Stark alliance. We also agreed on an alliance just the 2 of us. Jon and I are flirting and he says he will have my back.

Thus far I feel like having a very wild and torrid affair with Jon. If I don't see someone register as Robb soon, I will Lord Commander his pants, it won't even be cute how savage I go on him Laughing. I think there will inevetibly be a Stark (Jon, Caitlyn, Sansa, Arya and me) alliance and a Lannister alliance. I still think I want Olenna as my number one. She was someone I pondered taking as a character. Truly a Goddess of her time.

Too bad the HOH is on Monday, I won't be able to attend. I hope I was able to make enough ties in the first day to stay safe. I spoke to about half the cast so I just hope I picked the challenge beast half Laughing. I went a bit inactive Sunday in fear I would appear too active right off the bat. I have to pace myself.

Keep in mind this was like the first day and I had not really decided what I wanted to do with all these people I was talking to. But now we are about to see some entries from when the game started.

Quote :
Fourth entry

I was around for HOH but from my phone I couldn't get diddly squat accomplished other than sucking up to the person who won HOH, Bronn. I went to him acknowledging that my timing sucked. It sucks when someone only comes to you once you won a power. It's just the first week so I think it was the case for the majority of this cast. He was very receptive and an alliance is about to flower from it. Appears we are looking at Karsi, Bronn, Talisa, Jon and Jorah in one lump and the Starks in another. Oh yeah, brings me to the news that my husband is here. Hearts everywhere for Robb, what a hunk. The sad part is that I already started crushing on Jon. I feel a chemistry with him right now that is undeniable. I can't wait to see where that goes.

That night I made a deal with Bronn about a 5 person alliance and we talked about names. Both of us mentioned we had to get a private room and all, but neither asked for it. As soon as the alliance started, we hit a snag because he nominated Olenna who I had been fond of. I went to Robb, Jon, Sansa, Arya, etc to try and save Olenna, but I kept getting the same type of reply "But Bronn wants her gone, we can't vote against his wishes". That really rubbed me the wrong way and I started to not really like the alliance that had formed over Bronn's HOH reign.

Quote :
Fifth entry

Last night was a night of clusterfucking at its best. It was so annoying, I decided to let these moronic "braniacs" figure it out on their own and fight for their own survival. I don't want Olenna gone but we have to use a drop of realism here and speak facts. I sent her a PM, she replied once and never again until I won the POV. I love the character on the show, I liked her posts on day 1 but it kind of ended there. I will be damned if I'm to go against one of my alliances for someone I shared 16 words with. I did vote to keep her but that's all. She wants to stay, she can work it.

I shouldn't really have an attitude because she was understanding when I told her I wouldn't use it. I just didn't like the initial message where she made me feel like we were final 2 and I had to save her Laughing. Speaking of final 2, Arya just flat out asked me for one. You can never really say no but I actually wouldn't mind one with her. It would be very random and I feel like she will be a breeze and joy to work with. The same can't be said for my two lovers (Robb and Jon) who are basically gluing their lips to Bronn's asshole. HOH whores Laughing

You can tell I'm getting annoyed with my alliance already and things are not really going as well as I wanted them Laughing, but I'm about to wake up and kick my game into gear following my second veto win.

Quote :
Sixth entry

I've been having aloof fun in this game so far, but it has just been fun, nothing too serious. I had no real direction planned, but now I do. It started last round when Bronn kept pushing for Olenna to go. I didn't appreciate how most of them flocked to his feet and kissed them by doing what he wanted. They even kept saying "Bronn wants her gone" So fucking what? Is Bronn your master? He sure isn't mine. It's very sad because I thought he was going to be a cool tomcat to align with but he quickly turned into an ego fuelled jackass. Bronn also started a little alliance during his HOH reign that would comprise of him, me, Karsi, Jon and someone else I keep forgetting. We talked about getting a room for the alliance but neither of us made the move to request it. At least that is certainly what I thought since he came to me not even 2 hours ago to ask why I had not requested the room yet. He only failed to mention he already had a room with that alliance but I'm like not in it for some reason. Thanks to Karsi and Jon, I know about it and will use it to fuel my Toyota and get his ass backdoored.

Jon showed I can keep on loving and trusting him when he came forward about the room to me before I made it known that Karsi told me. Not sure if they both talked beforehand but they both pretty much spilled the beans to me during the same hour. They both received brownie points for it while Sansa, Bronn and Robb lost points. We will see where this takes me but right now, I plan on being the snake that causes that alliance to fall apart in a drastic and gruesome way.

This was the first turning point for me. I had already decided to be closer to Jon, Arya and Karsi but I now had my sights on getting Bronn out. I was pissed off about not being included in the first room that alliance had and I was pissed off Bronn acted like "Oh, where's our private room?". It made me feel like the last totem on the pole, like the 6th wheel and no one who wants to do well in a game should sit there and take it. I was not about to.

Quote :
Seventh entry

Hodor left, I feel so much sadness in my heart. I hope everyone could feel the sarcasm. I was going to vote against majority but he was so useless to me that I voted him out anyway.

Tonight we had HOH and I totally let Karsi win. I don't want to be HOH at all and I don't know when I will want to. I'm good with everyone right now except for Catelyn. I think it would anger Cersei if I won HOH and put Catelyn up so I will let Karsi do it. She told me before the last round that she would put Catelyn and Arya up. I plan to do everything I can to keep Arya in the game.

The reason I felt like that about Catelyn is because I was unaware that she was dealing with family issues and I was pissed about the fact that she went from being super talkative to completely ignoring me once I said no to using the veto on Olenna. I thought she was mad at me so I had to strike her first before she struct me. We did talk after this and I understood what happened so I dropped it.

Quote :
Eight entry

My poor Arya is probably leaving now. I tried to win and would have strongly considered using it on her. Karsi just told me she would want Arya gone. I didn't expect that as I had tasked Arya with sucking up to Karsi. Catelyn has sucked in the social department lately so I figured a bit of brown nosing from Arya is all it would take. Something bigger is brewing as it appears that Karsi still wants Arya gone and now Karsi won veto. I can't think of enough people who would go against her wishes right now.

I have to admit that I'm pretty heartbroken about Arya's reaction when she left. I was the only person who tried to save her in this game and I had her back the entire time. Stannis even confirmed that I had not actually voted when she left and if I had voted, it would have been 8-1 for Arya to leave because I was not going to vote Arya out. I can understand that when she saw 9-0, she felt I had voted her out. I can understand why she was annoyed and angry, but I can't understand why she didn't give me two seconds to explain myself before she threw me under the bus publicly and I certainly don't understand why she made up lies about me later to get me expelled. I was the last person who wanted to see her leave and the first person to try and convince Karsi to keep Arya safe. I had nothing to do with her leaving and part of her leaving was due to her not even talking to people for their vote. I can't be held responsible for that and I do feel she owes me an apology when this is all said and done. She went after the wrong person.

I'm about to stop with the entries but just a few more to illustrate my journey in this game.

Quote :
Ninth entry

I hate this alliance so much. I don't like Bronn, I barely care about Robb and Sansa and just the whole thing smells of old musty perfume. Cheap, gross and uncomfortable. The hair on my arm raises in disgust every time I pretend to be happy with that group. It's foolish of me to dump them now but I have to win an HOH and make a move. Too early for me to win one right now but in due time.

I go on to make other posts praying I didn't win that HOH as I was not yet ready to strike down the alliance, I did not have an angle to go after my "supposed" alliance. By that point, Karsi had started asking me about a final 3 with Bronn and her, which I said yes to but was very meh about. Thankfully, Marge came to me with exactly what I needed. She told me that she had a room with Jon and Sansa and that they both told her about the alliance. For some strange reason, they had told her about the one before I was brought in, so that was even more to my advantage.

Quote :
Tenth entry

With the HOH power comes people who lick your feet and tell you things. I got my angle now to turn on this stupid alliance. I hate that Karsi loves Bronn so much but at least I can take Robb out now or Sansa. I'm telling our alliance that Sansa sold us out to Margeary and Jorah. I just have to make sure they don't find out that Jon told them too

I had to keep Jon safe so in no way did I want them to know he ratted on the alliance, I wanted to pin it all on Sansa and start to crack the alliance. I got lucky because Karsi started pushing for Robb to be put up. Not only did Marge give me ammo to mess up the alliance but Karsi was on board to massacre it. And now for the last entry since this is already so long.

Quote :
Tenth entry

Putting Margeary up was a win win. She would either leave and a threat would be gone or she would use and flush a power, which she just did. It's even better because she put Bronn up Laughing. I would be so happy inside if he left instead of Sansa. I wouldn't have anything to do with it and it would be so funny.

I posted all these entries to make a few points.

Point #1

I wanted to make it clear that I had game from the start and that I played socially, strategically and I even won the most challenges in this game if my math is right. I was not good at just one aspect of the game, I was good at all of them and managed to be such a threat and only be on the block once.

Point #2

Even though some things happened on June 11th and June 20th (I assume the jury was able to see the main threads and know what I mean by that), I stuck to my guns and I played the game as if those things didn't happen. I stayed loyal to my allies I made in the early stages of the game and I all I could to pretend like I didn't know anything. I knew right away that I had made a mistake when I didn't deny when confronted about who I was. I felt horrible because it's not how I am usually and I felt horribly guilty. I know I'm far from the first to slip in a mystery game, it always happens but it doesn't to me and I like it that way. This to me, was my own personal failure so making it right was to keep playing my game the way I had intended it from the start.

Point #3

I don't think you can get a better front seat to my game than to read my diary room entries. (God, I can hear cats mating outside right now and it's so distracting). It's raw, it's the truth and it's what you deserve in order to really make up your mind on who played the best game.

In conclusion to this novel, I feel like I played a really solid social, strategic and competitive game. It's rare to have a finalist that did well in all 3, usually they get there more based on the social or the challenges, but I was ok with or without the wins. I used my time as HOH to make big moves. I kept my allies safe as much as I could and I didn't betray any of the people I talked finals with. I was able to overcome challenges such as being 6th wheel to the big alliance and being rejected from the Stark alliance. I saw myself dangle at the bottom and I fought tooth and nails to climb up to the top.

I will respect whatever you each decide to do with your vote. All I ask is that you at least consider the efforts I put into this game and read what I have to say.

Thank you all
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:04 am

After reading Karsi's martyr from 2007 opening,

I could dissect this entire post because there is always two sides to a story. I think I made it clear in my opening how close I was to Jon versus Bronn, so I hope you all understand why I did what I did, but feel free to ask if you don't quite get it.

The only thing I do want to correct in this post though, it was Jon's power, not mine. Jon would have given it to Cersei if I didn't agree to use it on him and the same exact outcome would have ensued. Bronn would have left the game and it would have been 5-3 vote. It made no sense for me to betray my ally for someone I initially didn't want to be aligned to, especially knowing that Jon would stay no matter what because Cersei was willing to use the power on him. It was to my advantage to show him some loyalty because well, I was loyal to him and he was staying any ways.

What the jury has to understand is that in Karsi's mind, I masterminded the entire Bronn demise. I would love to take credit for a move I had been wanting all along, but it was not my doing. I even showed Karsi the post where Jon tells me he has that power and it was after Marge had already put Jon up. The plan was to get Robb out that round, that was the master plan that Karsi and I talked about. I would win veto (they did throw but it's not like I was not fast with my answers and I could have won without the throwing), I would take Karsi off and Marge would put Robb up as a replacement. Marge bested us that round and figured out the best way to get Bronn out, I assume. We all thought she was most loyal to Jon but she was more with Robb and it's something we did not plan on.

I couldn't play in the HOH, but somehow in Karsi's mind, it's all my fault that Marge won HOH. Why didn't Karsi whip out her master speed computer and win the HOH to keep Bronn safe? I mean, and I quote her "I'm usually the smartest person in a room and you only won those challenges because they were gay". Sounds like a sore loser to me, someone who has a hard time feeling bested by someone else. Wait no, that's not it. I'm getting a telegram right now to advise me that the reason I won more challenges than her and did better socially is because of my super duper England connections that allow me to be a big bully that wins every game. GRRRRRR, can you see my big mad wolf outfit?

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi O_Sexy-Wolf-Costume-M1780_20_48_671

I already posted a bunch of entries but here are the ones from the round Bronn left.

Quote :
From my perspective that was a very bad attempt at throwing the challenge Bronn Laughing. If anyone was unsure about us, they are for sure now. We are so obvious during that challenge Laughing. I'm sure I legit won most of the rounds but the fact no one would put my name down is super fishy. I won veto so shove that Margeary. If you don't put Cersei up, then Bronn and Karsi will most likely both stay. I would hate to lose Cersei though, I love her.

Quote :
The plan went down with just one small snag, she put Jon up instead of Robb. I was really bummed about this as I do not want Jon out. He's been my main male squeeze and he is such a hottie. You all know I want Bronn out but he has been coming through for me as of late.

Quote :
Jon told me Sansa gave him the missing power before leaving and that the power is extra votes. I was all excited to know that Bronn could leave without me having to lift a finger. I actually couldn't do anything to prevent it. Just to find out that Jon has to give me the power and I have to use it. This goes against the fact that I was going to vote Jon out. Secretly inside I was hoping that he would use the power himself and be safe or that at very least, Margeary would keep him in a tie. But somehow, it now all falls onto my lap.

Quote :
Aye Aye Aye. This is not a good position for me. I want both Bronn and Jon in this game. The last thing I want is to see one of them leave this soon as I trust both of them now. I do like Jon more, we've had that chemistry since day 1, but for my alliance with Karsi, the best thing is to keep Bronn. I just can't use the power Jon gave me to send him home. I have to ponder what needs to be done here. Do I act like a bitch and use Jon's own power on him? He trusted me out of everyone to do this for him, I can't burn him like that. Do I give it to Cersei? Karsi will never understand that it's not something I'm doing against her. I want Karsi and I to make it to end with Cersei and Jon, I just never cared that much for Bronn.

Quote :
So much has happened and we're only technically in episode 6 Laughing. The decision of this vote is still weighing heavy on me. What I want to do is keep Jon but I don't want to go against Karsi and make her feel like my allegiance to her is bogus because it's not. I'm just usually a firm believer that paths can drift apart and meet up again. I don't think it's unacceptable for 2 allies to want different things. The test of time is if those 2 people can manage to get past it when one of them drifts away. I didn't even mean to drift away but I can't be given a power like that. entrusted with something like that and burn the guy, I just can't. Jon has done nothing to me that warrants such a betrayal.

In other news, Margeary and I started a book club in our private room Laughing. #walloftext4thewin

Quote :
You know, I was trying to find a way out of using this power as I did not want to deal with the wrath of Karsi but let's be real here. I have stated how much I like Jon from day 1 and I have stated how boring and annoying I find Bronn. That paired with the threats and tantrum Karsi keeps throwing, fuck you. I'm no one's bitch, know that.

I vote for Jon to be evicted but I use the power to put 2 vote on Bronn
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:26 am

Someone is on the defense. I am so happy you are playing completely into my game. Go post some more
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:54 am

Rolling Eyes

You would need game in order for me to play into it. You have nothing so you made your opening all about bashing me. About making me look like a bully that used outside of this game friendship to advance. You did that, not me. You even told me you had 3 votes locked because they know who you are. How fair! Not to mention that you only join games that are stacked with your bffs and you always align with the same 6 people. You're the culprit in everything you accused me of.

Get game if you want me to play into it, because your performance in this one was completely attrociois
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:57 am

Oh poor child. You are going to worry so much about posting diary room stuff you will lose votes being defensive. Maybe if you had any intelligence you would see that. Keep it up baby girl, come at me more. I love it
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:03 am

:lol; you are too much. Goodnight Madame!
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:10 am

Keep up the defense. Tomorrow I expect you to continue to unload your diary room. Notice how I made my opening and that was that. You need the win too much. I love it
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:00 am

Talisa a joke...she plays for win..she is ajoke
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:15 am

LaughingLaughing
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:53 am

So.... Can we post now?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:19 am

I think so Cersei.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:11 am

KARSI'S OPENING SPEECH:

Quote :
First of all why am I here? Oh yeah because Talisa thinks she has the easiest time against me and Snow. Snow my buddy I hope you do something to distance yourself from her and fight and get some votes brother. As it stands you will probably be thought of as her puppet(which is how she thinks of you as well) So don't give drab and boring answers my brother fight for that win, this is what I will be doing as well.

I will give out mad props to Stannis and the red haired one I can't spell straight unless I google. You both put on a fantastic and competitve game despite me giving you the biggest headache out of anyone. What can I say, I expect the worst not the best. The worst has always seemed to follow Karsi and I, so its easy to over react. Plus shit just happens to me when I party naked, like c'mon!

This is my salute to you

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Big_bo11

The funny thing is, I only joined this game while highly intoxicated after seeing game of thrones season 5 episode 8 where Karsi instantly became a character I loved. Naturally she died but still I wanted her to live on through me and the wonderful thing was she did not have a set character so I could evolve her anyway I wanted. I related to Karsi, she was fierce and independant and she cared only for those she loved. When she muttered the words to her kids "I will come back for you" she met her demise like I have in plenty of games.

I understand I may ultimately only get 3 votes from this group because all of you know who everyone is in the game, which is why I didn't care about trying to hide anything the past few days. All I am asking for is for one or two of you to have an open mind and actually listen to what I have to say. Its that's impossible, what can I do? The only thing I can do is try to exhibit superior orator skills to you and hope for the best.

I would like to point out that I never lied to anyone in this game. Jon Snow asked me to tell him whether I was voting him out against Bronn and I of course manned up and told him. Arya I might have known you were probably going to go but I did say get out there and fight for it. I apologize to you if I unexpectedly gave you false hope. Tyrion I fought like bloody hell to save you. I tried so hard to get Robb Stark to put Marge up instead(which he didn't because they were allies at the time) You may have felt like Bronn and I betrayed you, but Robb Stark was so adamant in your demise I knew if we voted and made it a 4-4 tie that he would have sent you home. Sorry Bronn and I did not inform you earlier. Other than those little things I never went out of my way to hurt anyone(Minus obviously Talisa the last few days) I simply played the game I know how to play, which is try to pick your stallions and ride with those Thoroughbreds to the end. Notice how I used an animal reference? Animals don't lie cheat or backstab for no reason like many humans do.

I always play games with a strict honor code. So much so that IMDB President Iraheto often tells me how stupid I am because I won't use people to my advantage. Well I always say to him, I have been lied cheated and backstabbed so many times on IMDB, why should I make someone else feel that same sense of betrayal? Obviously trying to play that way usually ends up with me getting out of a game and getting hurt and boy the hurt part was real for this one. Its usually why I don't even consider joining games anymore, I cannot help the fact that when I play with people I love, stuff is just so emotional for me. I cannot even put to words how hard I took Bronn leaving, I blamed myself so badly because I promised him I would save him. I know all of you are thinking Jesus Karsi its just a game, yeah maybe but that doesn't mean stuff shouldn't affect me and I should be a mindless robot with only one goal in mind and thats to use as many people as possible to get to the end. We have too many of those people on IMDB to begin with and I truly believe its why we have such a small community these days. New people come to play and they get lied to cheated and backstabbed, so why should they even hang around and endure that abuse. Most don't.

I like to say I am a Tyrannosaurus Rex, I come at you head on and you know whats happening. I either win or you do but that's how it goes down. Unfortunately we have too many Velociraptors on IMDB who hunt in packs and hit you from the side. You don't get that with me. I was the first person to really realize the threat Marge was in this game and I went at her because I knew if she got to the end she would easily win. She played a wonderful social game and a great challenge game, her ferocity was immense. Quite honestly Marge deserved to win this game, but games don't always work out in that fashion. I kinda wish I had spoken to Marge early on and been her ally. After the fact she was a very honorable player and that's something I value big time.

Talisa hurt me big time in this game. She knows how badly I value honesty and loyalty and she screwed me over and played on my good will towards her for weeks before I figured out it was actually her that screwed Bronn. I wanted so badly for a Talisa Bronn and myself final three this game and she like many games before decided she was going to cut Bronn loose and make sure she had a minion of her own in Jon Snow. I was so hurt not by the game move, but the lying, like if you're gonna pull that shit on me atleast have the balls to own up to it. Talisa however knew that if she did I would act like I did and run straight to Marge and team up to get her out. Talisa only plays for herself and it sickens me. Shes going to claim otherwise but how many times have one of you on the jury Played with a big personality like Talisa and they used you up and threw you away? I am sick of that gameplay and I am even angrier at Talisa becaue BRONN threw that veto to her while him and I were on the block under the guise Talisa would use it to save me and be safe herself and we would save Bronn. I promised him that and Talisa abused the both of us to pull some unnecessary move to weaken me because she was so scared I was more loyal to Bronn. As I have always said to Talisa game moves actually hurt people, she thinks everything is just for shits but moves hurt. So if any of you are all put off by me arguing with her its legit because I was heartbroken because I trusted her and she betrayed my good will over a game.

I was fortunate enough to also win a power in the game and I shared my power with people in my group, and of course they went around and told everyone, sometimes being honest has its downfalls.

I don't play for deception. I play for friends. Nothing I have done was to hurt anyone. Nothing I ever did was to play with emotions. Nothing I ever did was wrong. So please jury. Where did I go wrong? Is it just my name? If that is the case refrain  from question and save us time. If you want real answers come at me. If you have made up your mind dont waste mine.

I feel like I won plenty of challenges, which was amazing due to my rustiness of point and click challenges. Of course I won more veto's than HoH's but to my defense a lot of these HoH's were specific knowledge quizes and my Knowledge base simply didn't align with the hosts

I truly feel like I played a very good game. I masterminded my exit from the block when Marge nominated myself and Bronn. I made sure Talisa won the veto and used it on me. The only problem was Bronn agreed to throw it so I could get off with the notion that we would save him. Unfortunately  Talisa backstabbed me and Bronn using her power to Keep Jon. I really do feel had I stayed on the block Bronn would have won that challenge and the entire game would be different. Bronn saved me and I owe him my ultimate respect. The next time I was on the block was with Talisa and it was the 1st 4th and 6th 2 point game, I saved myself as it was far to easy. I never tried for first, I tried for 4th and 6th and I won because nobody caught on to the fact that I used the forum to my advantage. If I couldn't get first I used the modify button while submitting to get the correct placement. You don't always need to click save. Modify meant I could pick and choose when I wanted to resubmit. Everyone in that challenge cannibalized each other trying to get first. I sat back and waited for my 2 points.

In retrospect I suppose I should have talked to more people, but quite honestly not many of you wanted to talk to Karsi either. If you wanted someone to discuss game with everynight well you found them in Marge and Talisa. Both of them will chat the ear off a Kangaroo to win an ally. But at the same time they probably wouldn't have any issue voting you out either. When I develop a personal relationship, I don't abuse it. So which style do you value more? I would like to think mine because IMDB is full of superficial people who would backstab anyone for a penny. I wouldn't do that and don't put myself in that situation.

I just hope that some of you will consider my words and don't go rewarding people like Talisa who genuinely feel entitled to victories on this site. Change it up vote for either me and Snow and lets take down this monster like Rocky did to Drago in Rocky 4

Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:15 am

Ok, everyone has posted their opening speeches.

Jury, have fun!

Ideally I want everyone to ask and answer questions by no later than Monday. On that same day, I will open voting. DO NOT VOTE BEFORE I SAY SO ON MONDAY PLEASE!!! If you vote before Monday, I will make you vote again, and if you dont or you forget, then your vote will not count.

Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:18 am

Anything related to IDs, talking about IDs, guessing IDs, etc etc is discouraged. Will that stop y'all from doing it? Probably not, but just keep in mind that I am so jaded at this point, if this gets too nasty and people start calling each other by their IMDb names, then episodes will get cancelled. So let's keep it game related please.

I know the "ID reveal" scandal of the last few rounds was a big deal, but it's in a thread the jurors can see, and I don't think there's any need to talk about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:56 am

Fair enough Stannis.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:24 am

Btw dont ask me stupid questions you.want boot order ask talisa im sure she will waste her life on stuff like that since all,she cares about is a win. Ask me something creative
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:28 am

I just want to start off by saying I am disgusted with the fact that identities were shared. This is a MYSTERY game. These are made for a reason. People sign up as aliases and aren't supposed to reveal identities. It shïts on the concept. Anyone that shares identities doesn't even deserve to make it to the end. I honestly don't feel like voting for any of you because of that fact. I don't like cheaters

Now onto the questions

Karsi, me, you, Sandor, and Bronn had an alliance. Come to find out you were in alliances with other people. You say how much you want to play games with loyalty, then why would you even have multiple alliances, and then not only turn your back on someone but vote them out? My question for you, how real was the alliance with me, Bronn, and Sandor?

Talisa, did you know anything about the alliance Karsi, Bronn, Sandor, and I had? Also why was I targeted for eviction?

Jon, put of all the 3 you seem to be the one who has been in the least drama. you opening speech was classy and it seems you played a very Honorable game. Name one point of the game
You were not honorable
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:29 am

I just want to start off by saying I am disgusted with the fact that identities were shared. This is a MYSTERY game. These are made for a reason. People sign up as aliases and aren't supposed to reveal identities. It shïts on the concept. Anyone that shares identities doesn't even deserve to make it to the end. I honestly don't feel like voting for any of you because of that fact. I don't like cheaters

Now onto the questions

Karsi, me, you, Sandor, and Bronn had an alliance. Come to find out you were in alliances with other people. You say how much you want to play games with loyalty, then why would you even have multiple alliances, and then not only turn your back on someone but vote them out? My question for you, how real was the alliance with me, Bronn, and Sandor?

Talisa, did you know anything about the alliance Karsi, Bronn, Sandor, and I had? Also why was I targeted for eviction?

Jon, put of all the 3 you seem to be the one who has been in the least drama. you opening speech was classy and it seems you played a very Honorable game. Name one point of the game
You were not honorable
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:36 am

My loyalty to you and bronn was real. Sandor of course was useless. Like I've told you I fought with Robb stark. When he nominated you. If I didn't feel like we were allied I wouldn't have called him to the table about you. You'll see when everything opens up that I never wanted you gone. If nothing I have said can convince you of that I don't know what else to say.

There were so many private rooms that I wasnt even apart of. Like I was with you and wanted to ride or die with you you but I was talking to others.

I'm sure you don't believe me but after the game is over you can check that took and see I was legit angry over you being nominated
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:40 am

At that point everyone was going with the mob and I spoke out for you. You'll see at the end of the game. I don't expect your vote but I did have your back and that's all I can guarantee
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:55 am

I appreciate your first comment Tyrion and trust me, I feel the same way. I do however feel like there's a difference between not denying it when someone guesses you and someone flat out telling everyone and anyone who they are. Yesterday was emotional and stupid. I'm not sure if the jury gets that I didn't go out of my way to mess up the mystery concept. No one in this game can say I approached them as my real self about this game, no one. You have no idea how many times I begged her to stop hunting for IDs and how iften I explained the point to mystery games. Like you Tyrion, I play these to not know who people are. Happens people end up guessing sure, but that's it.

I'm mobile right now and I need to go validate something before I answer your question. I'll answer soon.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:01 am

No I believe you Karsi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next