VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:18 pm

Bronn still wants Olenna out. I'm not sure what we should do. Obviously I want Olenna to stay, but is it worth pissing Bronn off?
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:20 pm

I'm not sure either. Who does he want to stay? Jamie?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:21 pm

He wants Varys to stay. I think he wants the more active of the three to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:23 pm

It's a tough call to me. I want Olenna to stay, but only because of activity, so for me I lean toward wanting to do what Bronn wants.

Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:24 pm

That's fair reasoning. I'll do whatever the majority decides. If the votes aren't there to keep Olenna, I'm not going to create waves.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:25 pm

I agree. It's too early in the game for that.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:28 pm

I will say this, though. If we start playing to keep inactives around this early on, who's to say we won't be the target if we ever end up on the block with someone like Varys?

That's really my only concern with keeping Varys. I'd rather kill the goat earlier than get slaughtered to spare it.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:32 pm

That's a reasonable concern, it happens so often in Big Brother games. I agree Varys is dangerous as a goat, so we may need to deceive Bronn for the moment. I'll do what the two of you decide.

Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:37 pm

I'm conflicted. I'll probably just see how everyone else is voting and go with whatever is best for us.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:40 pm

Please do let us know when you find out.

Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:44 pm

I'm going to vote for Olenna to stay and hope it doesn't come back to bite me. There is no reason for me to keep someone who hasn't proven they could benefit me.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Do you guys want to split the votes? I think the majority is keeping Olenna, but if Sansa or I could throw a few votes her way, then we could stay on Bronn's good side. Would the numbers work out?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:53 pm

I'll be back later, but I'm pulling for Olenna to get the votes. Let me know if you guys learn anything new.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:58 pm

Yes, if Olenna has the votes secured then I would not mind voting against her. If we can keep Bronn's trust as well as have Olenna stay, we would be set.

Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:53 pm

Sorry, Margaery. That obviously was not how I wanted things to happen. I do believe Varys staying in the game will give everyone an easy target for now at least.

Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:56 pm

Yeah, I'm sorry. Everyone was telling me she had more votes to stay. Varys is my target if I win tonight.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:10 pm

I don't really care that much, haha. It was a close vote and could have gone either way. So long as I don't become a target after this I'll be fine. #lastTyrellstanding

I'll try to be around for HOH but probably won't win. I'll be mobile as I have an event to attend this evening. Best of luck to you two! I'll be crossing my fingers for you!
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:59 pm

I can't believe that was the second time I was second place in an HOH! I really tried, but he's too fast. I hope he doesn't nominate any of us.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:01 pm

That was close. Sorry I couldn't do much!
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:03 pm

Same. We were such damsels in this challenge, dear Margaery. Will we all be safe this time?

Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:03 pm

He told me he's probably going to put up the less active people. Hopefully he's telling me the truth.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:31 pm

What are you guys thinking about the vote?
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:33 pm

I actually don't care which one of them goes. Neither of them are around often enough to appear overly threatening in my eyes. What are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:35 pm

I would probably go Varys just because he actually showed up tonight. I don't care either though. I'm fine voting either way.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:37 pm

I'm fine with voting for Varys to leave. I'll plan for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next