VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 6:25 pm

I hope so. We're not really threats to anyone at the moment and I hope people see that. There are much bigger targets out there.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 6:34 pm

I talk to Cersei a little here and there, but I never know what she is thinking so it's good to have someone close to her. But I agree, that big alliance is starting to get dangerous. I actually made a confessional about how I really am turning into Sansa, just having to sit there and go along with the power players since they make all of the decisions. Hopefully some of them decide to target each other soon.

Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:10 pm

I think we'll be OK? Both of you are in a group with him and he promised to keep me safe if he ever won when I was HOH. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:10 pm

I think we'll be safe. He said he's thinking Tyrion and Cersei
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:46 pm

What are we thinking this time? Robb wants Catelyn to stay. Ser Jorah approached me about Tyrion wanting a non-Stark alliance to combat this Stark group that Arya mentioned / voting Tyrion to stay. I'm confused. He says that Bronn and Karsi are thinking about it but I know they're in that group with you two and Robb.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:49 pm

If I'm feeling optimistic, I'd say Bronn and Karsi are only humoring Tyrion. As far as I know, he is the vote tonight and will be leaving. That's what Robb requested anyways, and I know I'll be voting for Catelyn to stay. Also Margaery, I won one of the advantages in the special challenge. I have two extra votes that I can play at anytime together or separate as long as it's before F6.

Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:52 pm

Are people really threatened by a three person "alliance"? lol I would have put Catelyn up if I won too. I'm definitely voting Tyrion out. He's the person I've talked to the least.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:52 pm

Yes. That is what Robb told me he wanted and so I figured that's what would happen. Tyrion hasn't done anything for me anyways so I planned on voting to keep Catelyn. That's good to hear about the two extra votes! Those could definitely come in handy down the road sometime!
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:53 pm

I didn't tell the other alliance yet, as we may need them to gain a little bit of control down the line.

Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Have you guys heard anything from Talisa? I wonder what she's planning on doing.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:00 pm

I'm not sure either. She implied that I would be OK but I don't have a read on her otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:12 am

What are you thinking, Jon? I'm holding out hope for Sansa, personally.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:20 am

I am too. I'm just worried I'll be exposed if I vote Bronn out. I haven't heard from Sansa at all, which makes me think that she's Russ and she's not coming back.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:23 am

Sansa probably is Russ... so why not get 2 for 1? She'll either leave now or eventually. Bronn being voted out would help everyone... especially VSSA.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:28 am

That's true. It's just the two of us now, so we have to take out the big threats when we can. I'm probably going to hold off on voting until I hear what everyone is doing though. My vote might not even matter since I think the only two people voting Sansa out are Karsi and Robb.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:31 am

By the way, I can't believe you had that power! I was worried they were going to vote you out and then VSSA would really be done. Have you made any progress talking with the other people?
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:32 am

I'm voting Bronn for sure and I hope you're right. If you and I want any shot at winning, this is our best bet.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:46 am

I must have been typing up that message when you posted. I didn't want to tell anyone about that power because I wanted to keep it private until I needed it. I need the next HOH. I don't know what your relationship with Talisa is like but don't trust her. She'll sell anyone out for her own advancement.

I think Ser Jorah will vote for Bronn... hopefully Catelyn and Cersei too but who knows.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:51 am

Oh, I don't blame you for keeping it private. I'm glad you had it though.

I did suspect that Talisa was talking to everyone. I'm extra careful around her.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:54 am

I thought her and I were cool. I should have known yesterday when she told me she didn't want to win HOH... which was basically code for she's aligned with everyone and doesn't want to piss anyone off.

I just don't want to get ganged up on for this. I think people will consider me an easy target now that I've made a move.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:11 pm

I'm going to take off, but good luck in the final round. If it's a speed challenge, you've got it.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:12 pm

Hey. Can I ask who you voted for at the last eviction? I'm trying to figure shit out. Very Happy

I know that myself and Jorah voted for Bronn to leave.
Robb and Karsi voted for Sansa.
I still don't know about the other 3... but I think Cersei voted for Sansa to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:44 pm

I voted Sansa out, honestly. I didn't want to, but they were really pressuring me. I thought Bronn would leave though. I didn't talk to Cersei or Catelyn about the vote at all, so I don't know who the fourth vote was. No one's told me either.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:46 pm

That's what I figured... I just wanted to be sure it was either Catelyn or Cersei. I'm pretty sure it was Cersei that voted for Sansa to leave... it was heavily implied on her part in a message to me.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:49 pm

I'll try to talk to her to pick her brain a little. She and I haven't talked in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next