VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:53 pm

I still have no idea what's going on in this game. I feel like Bronn and Karsi must be close... right? I really hope neither of them wins the Veto tonight. I'm surprised Bronn just took out Robb.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:56 pm

I'd think Bronn and Karsi are tight. I'm surprised they didn't take Talisa out.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:57 pm

Same here. I thought they'd gang up on her after I left.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:39 pm

That's what I thought. I wonder what she's going to do with the veto.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:10 pm

I guess her and Karsi are closer than we thought.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:33 pm

I'm really sorry about nominating you, Jon. Talisa put me in a tough position and it had to be either you or Robb. I figured you'd have a better chance at staying just because I suspect you're playing a fierce social game and Robb has the competition wins that could make him a threat. The other 3 all probably would have gone home for sure and I NEED to weaken Bronn / Talisa / Karsi.

I know Jorah is voting to keep you. I'm really hoping that you can pull two more votes because if it ties, you're staying. I'm hoping Cersei and Catelyn will see the light. Apologies again... I don't expect you to completely understand.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:45 pm

I do understand. I'm not angry, but I think you're overestimating my social game. I hadn't talked to Catelyn or Cersei in a long time. Honestly, you're really putting me at risk here. Bronn's played a great social game too. Karsi and Robb are not keeping me.

It's okay though. I know you're just doing whatever you can to have a good shot at staying in the future. No hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:48 pm

I don't think any decision I made would give me a much better shot at staying in the future. My only hope is that Catelyn and Cersei will understand how big of a threat Bronn will be going forward.

Any word on what Talisa could be doing?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:50 pm

I don't know. We're close, but I also think she's close with Bronn. For all I know, she could be lying to me.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:59 pm

I asked her what she was thinking of doing... but knowing her, I probably won't get a straight answer. I just wish those other two girls were online.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:00 am

Catelyn said she would keep me. I didn't get a chance to get an answer from Cersei before she logged off though.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:03 am

Praise Catelyn. I've sent Cersei a message as well so hopefully she'll respond when she gets a chance.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Cersei told me she is voting to keep you. I hope she's telling the truth...
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:10 am

Glad to see you stayed. I know you might still be upset with your nomination, but I hope you see now who the real enemies are.

Did Sansa give you the two extra votes? I was really surprised they were still in the game!
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:27 pm

I've always known who my real enemies were. Without Sansa, I knew I was in the bottom of that alliance. I've had time to cool off and I completely understand you putting me up. As far as I'm concerned, we're past it.

Yes, she did! Before she left, she gave them to me. I knew I had the votes and you would have saved me during the tiebreaker, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:21 pm

It absolutely is. The only annoying thing is that Karsi asked me about us having two extra votes this round. I told her they left when Sansa did (because that's what I thought) and that I was anticipating a tie. After the vote was revealed she messages me saying I'm a lying asshole even though I didn't know you had them.

I love how I am literally to blame for all her problems. Even the ones I have no control over. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:38 pm

lmao she's too much. She's too emotional of a player. I talked to her before the vote and she acted like I definitely had a chance for her vote and she wouldn't be disappointed if I stayed. Then she goes and freaks out when I do Laughing

Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:47 pm

She's beyond ridiculous. I haven't experienced a player like her in quite some time. She seemed confident last night that you weren't staying.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:51 pm

I'm pretty fed up with her. I've had a feeling she was going to be like this early on because she reminds me of someone I've played with before. She tried to tell me that the only reason she was keeping Bronn was because he's won more competitions than me. Like what? He's won one lol.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:02 pm

She's so full of crap. I was a little surprised that they were all pro-Bronn over you, though... but I guess they were just closer to him. I don't know if you'll be at HOH, but best of luck to you. You're overdue for a victory at this point.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:06 pm

Bronn was the ringleader. I knew I didn't have a shot at their votes. I'll try to make HOH and thank you. I'll do what I can to keep you safe this round. Just please don't put me up again haha. I don't think I can take that much suspense again.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:16 pm

That definitely won't be happening again. The block does bring out the paranoia in everyone... it certainly did it to me. I might need a miracle to get through this round, haha.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:44 pm

I don't know what you're thinking for this vote, but I'm probably going to vote for Catelyn to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 8:23 pm

This is tough because I like both of them. I honestly don't know how to vote
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:19 am

I don't know what anyone else is doing either. I just figured Catelyn isn't around that much and I've already voted to keep her twice. It's nothing against her as a person... I just don't know how much of a benefit she'd be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next