VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Council

Go down 
+5
Stannis Baratheon
Bronn
Sansa Stark
Tyrion Lannister
Arya Stark
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 1:26 pm

Small Council Council0409

Upon you falls the greatest duty of this game. While you failed to make it all the way to the end of the game, you will all decide its outcome by picking the person who you think played the best game and deserves the crown and a rightful claim to the Iron Throne.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 12:54 pm

Hey jury house also known as me, looks like a 9 person jury and a final 3, which is cool for a bb game.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:30 pm

Please welcome Tyrion Lannister.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:50 pm

Hey Tyrion, shocked to see you here, but I think Catelyn is Tara, and she plays a great behind the scenes game, and is always well connected. So not as shocked actually.

Karsi is a horrible liar and it looks like she got to you as well. She has no jury management what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 3:09 pm

Both my allies Bronn and Karsi voted me out. Karsi said he did it because I would have gone with Robb's tiebreaker vote. I just feel it's cowardly that they would just vote me out and not at least tell me they were voting me. That's my biggest pet peeve is dishonest people or cowards
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 4:08 pm

exactly, because if they reach the end, then they cant stand behind their loyalty and they look cowardly not trying to stick up for allies.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 4:09 pm

I fully expect Karsi to be in the jury she will not win, she has given both of us false hope and everyone has seen it, I think we did a good job in destroying her game as we left.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 5:39 pm

Karsi told me that he pleaded with Robb. I understand why they did it but damn please tell me. I wanted our alliance to be secret so hopefully it stays that way
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:50 pm

My girl Talisa coming through and nominating my alliance members, I know catelyn was part of the alliance as well, but she barely contributed and didn't talk, shows them right.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:34 am

Looks like we'll see Robb here soon #karma
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 12:51 pm

Actually robb was never part of the stark alliance, catelyn asked if he could join and no one ever really said anything.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 1:50 pm

You told me In the pm he was
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 1:51 pm

oh I was probably just annoyed and named him by accident, I think he was working with catelyn though.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:04 pm

Not anymore. Who do you think will show up next?

Henry you need to do Jury house episodes
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:41 pm

LOL if the rest of the jurors are as active as you two are, then sure why not Razz
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:41 am

Really interesting veto challenge, the maximum score is 360 I believe (6 posts a minute cause of the 10 second posting quota times 60 mins)
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:28 pm

So if Marg was Russ, I think that he wouldn't be replaced. So 8 person jury with a final 3? or 9 person jury with a final 2?
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:57 am

Love my name being brought up still Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 8:46 am

Wait Marge quit
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 8:48 am

Noooooooooo Well looks like Bronn will show up next
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 10:31 am

I mean Sansa is Russ, but I guess the hosts didn't want to disqualify since its technically another forum.

you think they will take out Bronn, over Sansa?
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:37 pm

Wait what's going on with Russ?
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:39 pm

Small Council 2qv76h3
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 12:24 am

Well Russ deleted his account after a bunch of fighting and such, so it would make sense if he just quit all games together when that happened.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:40 am

welcome Sansa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Council
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: The Fallen :: The Red Keep-
Jump to: