VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Council

Go down 
+5
Stannis Baratheon
Bronn
Sansa Stark
Tyrion Lannister
Arya Stark
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Small Council - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:21 am

Wait so you knew who Karsi was? Well Bronn that is shady. Jury members should NOT tell people still playing.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:26 am

Lol what? Talisa, and Karsi and I think arya know who each other are too lol. Should not tell people still playing what?
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:29 am

You told Karsi stuff from here right? So you shouldn't have. It is rude towards Stannis.

Oh wow so they know too? So, they aren't here, apart from Arya who told Stannis Talisa told, but if Arya did too then lol.

The fact is you shouldn't have told anyone who you were. Unless you are worried you'd get voted out early.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:32 am

The "Stuff" I told Karsi was... " If you want to win take Jorah to the finals you have a better chance to beat him than Talisa" This was before it was even a final 3. That is not being a mole thats common sense......

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:34 am

That's not the point. To Karsi you made her think the jury was against her. You could of just said, hmm, nothing?? For a mystery game, that's makes more sense. Si Henry was not O.D.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:36 am

Jorah has a much better shot at getting my vote than Karsi, tbh. Karsi has been nothing but a plague on this game and her winning would be an absolute disgrace to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:42 am

Yeah I already spoke with Henry, so you can save your lecture for someone else. Yeah Marge I can see why people wouldnt vote for her, makes sense lol. Jorah should be the favorite to win the game now lol he hasnt pissed anyone off or anything. Were you his main ally? Did he ever show up at all?
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:44 am

That was more of a "really?" To you, not a lecture.

Jorah has done challenges. I'm rooting for Jon or Talisa
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:48 am

Jorah was probably my main ally now that I've put things in perspective. He seemed to be the only person that was actually pro-Marge and wanted Karsi and Talisa out just as much as I did.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:04 am

I have a question for you, why did you want me out before Karsi and Talisa? Wasnt it obvious that they were a final 2 and were stronger than me?
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:16 am

It wasn't that obvious they were a F2 to me at the time. I clued into that a bit more when Talisa saved Karsi when you were on the block with her. Had nominations stayed the same that round, I wouldn't have cared which one of you left. Karsi was always more sickening to listen to but I also felt as though I knew a bit more about her game than yours.

You were both strong players in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:20 am

So Arya told who she was too? Interesting when she was complaining they did it.

Bronn will you not be friends with Talisa?
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:35 am

There is much more to the story about Talisa and I. I dont really want to get into it but yeah. The stuff she is saying is a little -_- to me. Arya admitted that someone told her the identies of people I believe.

Far enough Marge. Imagine we teamed up though and took out Talisa and Karsi. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE HELL OF A GAME.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:39 am

Hopefully you don't fall out over the mystery game.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:45 am

It would have been, Bronn. I could have used an extra set of hands to fight them with.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:54 am

I think this will be the last Big Brother/Survivor game I ever play lol, getting way too old for this shit.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:00 am

I guess I can just come clean, so Karsi and I were talking on Skype as regular people, and I said something about a mystery game (not thinking karsi would be playing a game, that was my mistake) Karsi told me she was in the game too, but I played coy and didn't really say anything.

Then the whole betrayal with Bronn happened and Karsi told me all the identities and stuff and I bought into the story and I felt bad about what Talisa supposedly did to him.

So I did a bad thing and tried to blame the identity thing on Talisa, which was so wrong and I regret that I did that, I had no proof so it did not go anywhere. Then everything came out and I realized that Talisa was just playing the game and Karsi completely over exaggerated what happened.

So I will admit I was manipulated a bit by the sob story but I still chose to be underhanded and I will take responsibility for my role in this. I never told my identity to Karsi she figured it out and then we talked game, and then everything was told to me, I never asked for the identities.

I made a lot of mistakes in what happened and I regret them, which is why I will no longer play mystery games after this one because its not worth all this drama and people cant keep secrets.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:08 am

Disagree. Cate, myself, Marge, Jon, Jorah, Tyiron and Rob and seemed to not tell who we were.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:10 am

Not what Ive heard............
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:12 am

Continue.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:14 am

Not going to out anyone, but you named someone on there that has shared their identity with someone.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:25 am

you are right I shouldn't make generalizations, but I find it interesting that people who shared identities and talked on Skype got to the end, whereas good players who followed the rules were taken out.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:30 am

Oh so Jon did too?
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:31 am

Arya Stark wrote:
whereas good players who followed the rules were taken out.

...yeah. Makes me feel like my fatal flaw in this game was not talking about it outside the forum. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:34 am

Small Council - Page 5 Tumblr_n5619iuuEv1rzxujso2_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Council
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: The Fallen :: The Red Keep-
Jump to: