VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Council

Go down 
+5
Stannis Baratheon
Bronn
Sansa Stark
Tyrion Lannister
Arya Stark
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Small Council - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:47 pm

I agree smart questions only. and yes I can see the jury thread
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:15 pm

Oh and just wanted to say if Sansa doesn't show up to ask questions, she will not be replaced. We will just have an 8 person jury I guess. I will try to get in touch with the player soon though. Key word try.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:05 am

Still fighting lol. I'm annoyed at them. Why did Karsi need to do her own thread? Was that Talisa's opening?
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:27 am

Yea I'm about to say fuck it and when we can vote, I'll vote Jon. There is no need for this
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:28 pm

UGH!!!!

I'm really hating this final 3.

I hate the way Jon played the game, I hate the way Talisa played the game, and I hate Karsi's attitude.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:47 am

So I've refrained from asking questions because I'm annoyed with all 3 of them and I was considering just voting but just voting Jon because Talisa and Karsi are arguing seems like a disservice to me.

Talisa played a hell of a game and even though she stabbed me in the back, I feel like she deserves a fair chance at the title and Karsi too. Plus, I feel like they've both put more effort into the game than Jon who just aligned with everyone, then sold out an alliance, and let everyone do the dirty work for him. Then to get to the end and win by default, I feel like he should have to work for something. Karsi and Talisa actually worked for things in this game and I don't feel like Jon did at all. If we're going to name him as the winner of this game, I feel like we need to make him fight for it.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Major lol @ Arya's receipts to Talisa.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:54 pm

The problem I have with Talisa is the way they bashed each other and were involved in an ID sharing schedule.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 3:35 pm

Not sure who to really believe at this point, did Stannis make a mistake? or is Talisa lying?

overall it doesn't really matter if she voted to keep me or not, because ultimately I don't think she would have taken me to the end.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 1:21 pm

This game got corrupt as hell while I was gone. Yikes.

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 10:51 am

Did she have to use insulting words.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:47 pm

I feel bad for Talisa, I feel like she got wrapped up in Karsi's drama. Like Karsi is Russell Hantz, Talisa is Parvati, and Jon is Sandra. If you guys know who Karsi is by now which if you've been around for a while, you should be able to figure it out...you know how this person is. I honestly feel like Karsi kind of ruined Talisa's game much like Russell did to Parvati.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:59 pm

I kind of agree, to all of the comparisons. Jon is like Sandra, who played a good game, but was able to sneak by undetected and was the lesser of two evils. Talisa is Parv who played a strong game but aligned her self with a controversial player and got kind of sucked into that. (As soon as the identity thing became an issue she should have addressed it with the host, and gotten it dealt with there, but she got caught up in having a real ally)
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:46 am

I see the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:56 am

That is a perfect analogy.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:38 am

I'm still not sure who has my vote.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:08 am

I'm leaning Talisa's way. I'm willing to look past the identity thing because I don't think she intended aafor that to happen and outside of that, she played a really amazing game while being on the radar for the entire game. Anyone who can go through the entire game being a known threat, have a ton of impact on the game, and still make it to the end deserves to win.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:25 am

I think this vote comes down to us as players and what we value more in a game.

if we value big targets making the end, or loyalty or playing by the rules.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:42 am

Most importantly... at least it sounds like it's coming down to Talisa vs. Jon.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:13 am

Lol Arya, none of them played with loyalty. At least not Jon and Talisa. Jon was just more subtle in his backstabbing (selling out our alliance to Margaery and then acting like he didn't do it) while Talisa was in your face (nominating me when we were aligned/not using veto on Bronn). Karsi may have, I didn't really see too much about her being a backstabber.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:14 am

Yea I agree, while I think Karsi did play a good game, all the fighting, the homophobic slurs, and just the way this whole final was handled by her really lost her the win.

If she had taken the high road and not been so butt hurt about being betrayed, I fully believe she could have won this, because she had a Natalie story from San Juan Del Sur.

Close ally taken out early but people she trusted, stayed with them to go by undetected and not make waves ,and then tried to strike when she could. But alas that was not the strategy.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 12:46 pm

Arya, I saw your question and this is just from my perspective. Karsi had it out for you and Margaery after the third HOH. She was extremely adamant on getting both of you out, I don't think anything would have changed her mind. The moment she won HOH, I knew either you or Margaery would be leaving. To my knowledge, you leaving was pretty much all Karsi's doing bit of course, nobody really objected that I can remember.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:26 pm

Yea I don't know why I was gone after so hard when I only talked to Talisa and my Stark alliance.

But that's the game I guess. Thanks for the info Robb
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 2:22 pm

I'm guessing I got off easy that time because I had kept her safe the round before. Karsi had it out for Arya and I because we killed it in a 24 hour puzzle competition.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 2:26 pm

It was the puzzle that was my undoing? wow, I didn't realize being good at puzzles put a target on my back, if she was worried about the puzzles, she should have relaxed since most challenges aren't repeated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Council
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: The Fallen :: The Red Keep-
Jump to: