VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Council

Go down 
+5
Stannis Baratheon
Bronn
Sansa Stark
Tyrion Lannister
Arya Stark
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Small Council - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Please welcome Sansa Stark
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Where is she?
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:41 pm

Sansa = Russ = probably wont be showing up.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:36 pm

I'm here, I guess. I went MIA but I'd like to finish off during the jury phase so it won't complicate things for Henry. But basically, everyone is a cunt except one or two people so I hope either of those two make it to finals.

Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:46 pm

Should have kept me around Sansa, I was loyal to our group and way better in challenges than Cate. Also I don't think Catelyn would have thrown the alliance under the bus as I did.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:53 pm

Do you know why I was targeted Sansa?
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:18 pm

Arya, feel free to realize that you're a cunt also. When you have an alliance of FOUR, and two of them are on the block, do you really think the other two's votes will mean anything when the entire majority is voting you out? You can't seem to realize that, but being a little bitch and throwing the alliance under the bus apparently makes sense to you, so no point trying to rationalize.

Tyrion, I really don't have much of an idea, but I personally wanted you out because we had never talked so I'm guessing no one really knew where your head was at (that is if you had talked with the others as much as you and I had).

Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:53 pm

Well I talked to a lot. You're one of the few I never talked to.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:56 pm

It's also possible that people feared you because you were always active in challenges? At first, I would have said that Cersei was more connected than you, but then once veto was used, you were probably just a bigger threat than Catelyn.

Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 5:38 pm

The two votes would have meant something to me because then I would have known you were on my side more than Cate's since you chose Cate's side I couldn't just leave that easily knowing my alliance turned their back on me. If you guys had thought of my loyalty as having value, I would have left quietly, and no one would have known that the 2 votes were you and John.

The majority was voting me out I get that but it looks like no one even tried to make a case for me to stay, for me to be dropped that easily left a bad taste in my mouth.

In the end it was more about who I was loyal to, and who wasn't loyal to me. And when you screw me over, I have to effectively screw you out of your own game, and the fact that you are sitting here with me shows that it worked to some extent.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 5:48 pm

Did Catelyn's loyalty mean nothing? She was also in the alliance and also on the block, the difference being that she would have stayed regardless. I'm sorry you're such a narcissist that you can't understand that me not voting for you when you were leaving regardless wasn't me "screwing you over", it was me accepting the inevitable. You're clearly too self-centered to view it from a different perspective, so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

On the other point, you're ousting the alliance may have had something to do with me sitting here, but I imagine me disappearing from the game and not bothering to talk to anyone the round I left has more to do with it.

The more important question is why are we fighting with each other when we could be talking about how lolzy Talisa's awful game is? She totally went and made alliances with every single person in this game and then she's going to be surprised whenever people call her out for being a backstabbing bitch rofl.

Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:35 pm

yes we can agree to disagree,

but yes Talisa got caught but is somehow still making it through, she is really good at challenges though which can save her.

Who do you think will be joining us? Marg seems to think Jon can stay, so Bronn seems to be the target, but Jon I think is well connected so I wouldn't be surprised if he went home as the 'pawn'
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:18 am

It seems Bronn will be here next Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:35 am

Nooooo!!
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:46 am

damn, two extra votes is a lot, and it was need to not force the tie it looks like.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:06 pm

Please welcome Bronn.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:18 pm

Hey guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:35 pm

So do you know who it was that used their triple vote to get you out? without it then it would have tied.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:20 pm

And why did you vote me out?
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:04 pm

From what it looks like Talisa my own alliance member back stabbed me lol. Tyrion i was aligned with multiple sides. Winning that first hoh messed me up badly, Over aligned. But ya im 99% sure it was Talisa, she ia playing well, but I lost all respect for her
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:28 pm

Yea doesn't help that she pretty much is telling everyone who she is and doesn't think she will get caught.

I guess now is a good time to reveal that she told me who she is, and she told me who you are and another person.

I didn't want to say anything at first because I thought it was just a slip up on her end, but talking to her privately not in this game she just openly told me identities, despite her not knowing who I was (She guessed who I was, but I had to play coy).
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi Robb, crappy way to go, but you made it far.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:54 pm

Please welcome Robb Stark.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:17 pm

So I guess me, you, and Karsi weren't a real thing?
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:03 am

Wow! Hello Robb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Council
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: The Fallen :: The Red Keep-
Jump to: