VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Council

Go down 
+5
Stannis Baratheon
Bronn
Sansa Stark
Tyrion Lannister
Arya Stark
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Small Council - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:22 am

Really? Seriously that's so annoying. Also is Karsi just being like that. Her PMs to me was she wanted Talisa in the final. Why is attacking you.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:23 am

Did I not mention stuff about ID's being shared not 2 rounds ago?
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:25 am

But you complain a lot though lol.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:38 am

It's not the fact that people are sharing IDs that's bugging me. I can't stop that, it happens in mystery games and I would be a hypocrite if I say I've never done it myself (why do you think Neil and I got in a fight?)

It's the fact that someone here is telling her outside of the game what all of you are saying in this thread, and that's why Karsi is being so bitchy right now. She wouldn't be if whoever is telling her had kept their mouth shut.

If you are gonna share IDs, I can't stop you. It's impossible. But please stop ruining it for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:39 am

Ask Karsi who.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:41 am

Oh I know who it is, but what's the point now. If Karsi ruins the game for everyone before it is over, I am going to be very disappointed in that person (not the person who's playing Karsi, the person who told her about what's happening here)
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:42 am

Shame them! Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:43 am

Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:59 am

That is very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 10:16 am

That is true, I do complain a lot though, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 11:38 am

Marge <3
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 2:27 pm

Hey Marge Sad.

Ok so Karsi is mad Talisa made it here? She was with her though.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:03 pm

No, Karsi is mad because someone on the jury told her that we were saying good things about Talisa on here, once some of us said we were rooting for her and such her attitude changed.

And that is what prompted the post by Stannis, because Karsi wouldn't know we were talking about Talisa unless someone told her about it.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Yeah I got that but she knew Talisa played well so why bring her?
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:27 pm

Maybe she didn't realize we would all like her, and since no one was adoring Karsi for her game I think she got bitter about everything.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 7:57 pm

Personally, I was thinking of taking Talisa because she backstabbed everyone so I thought she might be someone I could beat, I wasn't set in stone though. Karsi may have been thinking the same thing.

And Karsi is only digging her own grave. With Margaery out, Karsi is/was the next person in line I'd like to win.

I really don't feel like Jorah or Jon deserve to win unless they've done some things I don't know about so Karsi's fit is only making Talisa more of a jury threat for the win.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 8:47 pm

I agree, I looked back and only 2 or 3 things were said by people saying that they liked Talisa's game but jury questions change everything and I would have given each finalist a fair chance, but the fact that Karsi has people in the jury feeding her information kind of makes me not want to vote for her.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:04 am

This got ugly real fast, isn't the whole point of mystery games to stay secret so you don't know who is screwing you and such?

So much more i want to say but the mole will just tell the others.

Jury thread is dead Sad
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 am

Lol........... O.D
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:17 am

So Bronn is the mole? Lol Arya Henry could banned the mile or just tell us.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:17 am

If me saying Take Jorah to the end, he wont get as many votes as Talisa.. was being a mole. Then you guys are all fucked up. I dont think there is a more obvious statement.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:18 am

Lol what? I was not being serious. I think we know who it is. Also language.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:19 am

Jury begins tonight, I am sure most of you have a lot to say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:20 am

Im telling you guys what I said to Karsi..... Thats why Im a mole, because I told her that she would have an easier time bettintg Jorah than Talisa.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:20 am

beating* sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Council
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: The Fallen :: The Red Keep-
Jump to: