VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Council

Go down 
+5
Stannis Baratheon
Bronn
Sansa Stark
Tyrion Lannister
Arya Stark
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

Small Council - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:52 pm

Hey guys, I read through everything and here's my 2 cents.

Quote :
Karsi told me that he pleaded with Robb. I understand why they did it but damn please tell me. I wanted our alliance to be secret so hopefully it stays that way
I put up you and Cesrei with Cesrei as my intended target, then she won veto Sad  Karsi did try to get me to backdoor Margaery or Jorah but with Cesrei off the block, I wanted you out so I put up Catelyn because I was pretty sure she'd stay and I was the least closest to her.  Karsi was very angry at me though for not putting up Marg and she never let it go.  
Quote :
Looks like we'll see Robb here soon #karma
Karma for what?  
Quote :
oh I was probably just annoyed and named him by accident, I think he was working with catelyn though.
Catelyn and I talked a bit in the beginning but we lost communication very early on.  We were never seriously working together, we had a "watch out for me, I'll watch out for you" but that was during the first few days of the game.  
Quote :
I'm here, I guess. I went MIA but I'd like to finish off during the jury phase so it won't complicate things for Henry. But basically, everyone is a cunt except one or two people so I hope either of those two make it to finals.
I was lead to believe you're the cunt.  I heard you sold out our alliance to Marg and Jorah and Talisa apparently put us up to try and hide her involvement with the alliance.  Why the fuck would you do that?  We were doing great, we had 6 out of the 10 players in the game.
Quote :
Do you know why I was targeted Sansa?
Because we never talked.  I'm pretty sure most of my alliance wanted me to do different nominations but that was for their own selfish reasons and I wasn't about to do anyone's dirty work for them.  Like I said, Karsi and Talisa wanted me to backdoor Marg and get her out.

Idk if you guys know this or not but me/Bronn/Sansa/Talisa/Karsi/Jon Snow were in an alliance.

Btw before I left, I started to come to the conclusion that Jon is playing everyone. That's why I wanted to keep you, Bronn. I've been thinking he was throwing the challenges for the longest. Then Margaery tells me her main alliance was her/Jon/Sansa, plus Jon was in the Stark alliance, and the alliance of me/Bronn/Sansa/Talisa/Karsi/Jon Snow. Margaery seems to agree.

Out of everyone left, I'm rooting for Margaery. She seems to be the most honest, with the most game/sense, the biggest fighter, etc.

Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:21 pm

Please welcome Catelyn Stark.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Arya, I never threw any alliances under the bus? I'm afraid I don't know what you mean there.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:06 am

No Cate, I meant that if they voted you out over me you would have left classy and not outed the alliance such as I did. I left in a unclassy way.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:20 am

Robb did you know about the alliance me, Sandor, Karsi, and Bronn had?
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Tyrion no I didn't, I'm just now learning about all the alliances everyone had going on. Apparently I was pretty clueless, but I was actually banking on everyone else being overaligned to win the game. My only alliances were

me/bronn/karsi/talisa/jon/sansa
Me/Jorah (somewhat real alliance, although I heard he was targeting me)
Me/Margaery

I kept watching how all the jurors were being backstabbed and I was thinking to myself "This is perfect, I haven't screwed anyone over." I was thinking if I go to the end with a bunch of backstabbers, I'm going to be the lesser of 3 evils and win.

Arya, Karsi was adamant about getting you and Margaery out. I had no ties to you so I was fine with you leaving and he pretty much had the support of our entire alliance so you were kind of screwed.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:40 pm

Please welcome Cersei Lannister.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:53 pm

Hello Starks, brother and Bronn. Robb you had half the game? Well I'm glad I took you out.

Arya, Sansa didn't want the others to know she kept you. Why risk putting a target onn her back? But you went all bitter and did that.

Also Talisa never told me who she was. Are you mmakung that up?
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:55 pm

Karsi is a she.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:39 pm

I am not making anything up about identities but I have no proof, to show the host so nothing happened.

Yea, I know everyone was voting for me and my alliance didn't want to be outed, I was just bitter about leaving since I was really enjoying playing.

Damn you played a good game Cersei that red wedding twist was heart stopping.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:44 pm

Thanks Arya. To be honest it was tougher than I thought but I made the right choice for myself.

I'm guessing Jon or Marge here next. I.didn't know Jon was thatt connected.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:27 pm

This HOH is hard, I only got 2 or 3 when looking at the links.

so now that it is getting down to the end, is there anyone you guys are actively rooting for?
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:31 pm

I got two. I'm sure one is just Emma Stone Henry lol.

I'm.rooting for Talisa. We told each other things like gameplay etc. But I'd like to see Karsi in the finals. Her answers should be interested.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 11:18 am

At this point I can't wait to see what they have to say. I do want to see Karsi there since we were alligned
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:22 pm

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Hello Starks, brother and Bronn. Robb you had half the game? Well I'm glad I took you out.
Not even. Those were all my alliances from like day 2-3 onward but everything started to fall apart at final 10. Talisa put me up and I was told she was playing every side/aligned with everyone, Jon was being shady, Jorah was using me for info, and Karsi was mad at me for not backdooring Marg. Really by the time I left, the only people I felt like I had were Margaery and Karsi. That's why I tried to reaching out to you, I was actually sincere with wanting to work with you.

Unless Marg can keep up the challenge wins, I'm afraid Talisa/Karsi/Jon will be the final 3 and I feel like they've played the dirtiest games.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:25 pm

And I'm still #teamMarg as for who I'm rooting for. If she makes it to the end, she would have had the toughest fight to get there, always being a target, having to win, not overaligning herself and then backstabbing everyone, etc.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:30 pm

Marge did Robb. She was with Jorah, then myself and I think Jon but I do like Marge so if she made it I'll be happy.

Yes Karsi was mad at me too. But we sorted it out.

Robb you were after Talisa right? I wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:48 pm

That's the thing, I wasn't sure. I really don't know. That round, I was so confused over who I did and didn't have. The only person that was really talking to me was Karsi and she was being cryptic telling me not to trust Talisa and Jon saying they were playing us but not much more than that.

Talisa pmed me before the winner was announced and asked me to boot Margaery if I won but I told her I wouldn't.

Had you and I been able to come to some type of agreemnet, I actually think I would have booted Jon over Talisa just to keep Talisa & Karsi after Margaery and vice versa. I've been thinking that he's been throwing the challenges and just telling everyone what they want to hear for the longest. I told Margaery this and she said she only wanted him to stay over Bronn because she never talked to Bronn but she did think he was shady.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:54 pm

Karsi said I could trust Talisa lol. What is she doing. Yeah Robb I didn't have long at the red wedding.

Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:55 pm

Talisa is a snake.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:46 pm

I love how everyone is all annoyed at Talisa, but in all reality I told you ALL about her in round 5, but no one even tried to make a move against her. You guys really can't be mad at her game when you were blatantly told that she was playing every side, but you guys chose to keep her in the game, the first time she was ever nominated was last round.

In my opinion she has played a good game, because if she can get thrown under the bus like that, and yet still have everyone think it was just a bitter betty throwing words, is a mastermind, point blank.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Hey marg, sorry to see you here you were for sure the under dog, but that will make the episodes that much better for the viewers
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 11:06 pm

Please welcome Margaery Tyrell.

One more round before I unleash you all.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:02 am

I fought so hard and now I'm here. I'm a little bit disappointed, but I did the best I could given my circumstances have been shitty ever since Sansa's eviction. There was so much I wanted to do but it felt like no one was having any of me... and if they were, they were still under the influence of Talisa and Karsi to some extent.

Cersei, I apologize for nominating you at the last eviction. I wasn't convinced you would vote to evict Talisa, though, so it kind of felt like I was in a shitty position and I knew nominating Jorah would be an epic fail. Talisa had previously voted to evict Jon so I figured he'd be interested in taking a stab at her... but apparently it's good for his game to keep the biggest threat to winning around. I literally could not at that eviction. I did not see any benefit to keeping her in the game especially when she's made it incredibly obvious that she'll throw anyone under the bus to survive. That being said, I hope she wins at this point because it's not her fault people are buying what she's selling.

Robb... much love. I wish we had talked earlier as I've mentioned before.

I don't care for Karsi much at all. She claims to respect me as a player, but I can't really say the same about her. Too much identity talk / accusations and just an all around cunt when things didn't go the way she wanted. She went off on me on a personal level a couple times as well which was mostly just her jumping to conclusions. Her winning this game would be the equivalent of Ramsay Bolton winning the Iron Throne... but that's just my opinion.

Jon and Jorah are OK. I like them both on a personal level, but I'd have a hard time voting for them to win over Talisa.

Catelyn <3
Sansa <3
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 8:44 am

Karsi's post implies some of you have been talking with the person behind her character outside of the game.

I did say at the beginning of the game, if you were going to share IDs, to make sure I didn't find out. She's making it very easy to see that some of you have been sharing IDs with the person behind her character and telling her what's going on in here. This is really frustrating because now this person is not going to stop bitching and could possibly ruin the experience for everyone else.

So yea thanks to whoever told her what is going on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Council   Small Council - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Council
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: The Fallen :: The Red Keep-
Jump to: