VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:15 pm

She's pretty appalling. It really makes me want to quit playing
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:18 pm

If she makes finals after all she did, all that came out today. Henry is way stronger than me for putting up with everything she did in this game to him. She is so delusional she thinks jurors are helping me and yet they can't even private message us. I tried to yell at Arya after she left and it told me she could not receive PMs.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:21 pm

I would have expelled her right then and there and make it a final 2. I don't envy Henry's job. I have no idea how he puts up with it
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:23 pm

I don't either Laughing. Like someone told me on IMDb today. It's easier to just agree with this psychopath and that way you have peace and quiet. It's sad that most of "her" friends only talk to them to not have to deal with the wrath that comes with telling them off.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:28 pm

Just wanted to make sure, do you want to make finals? Because I've got a ticket with your name on it
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Jon, I want you to do what you feel is best in your heart but I will gladly sit in finals with you. I also don't mind if you take Karsi with us. Jorah might get votes because he is all sweet and innocent in this. You can trash Karsi and I for not following all the rules in this game. Think about it, but I will make sure to praise you and trash her regardless if I make finals or not. A small part of me would hate if she beat me though, after today any way.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:34 pm

It's all on you now. You can savor voting Karsi out or you can bring her with us so the jury trashes her. It's your call
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:42 pm

I do want your input on it though. I feel like you have helped me in this game just as much, maybe even more than I did. Do you feel like we have a better chance winning against Karsi or Jorah?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:46 pm

Bronn and Robb might vote for Karsi. I don't see how anyone else could. Margaery might vote for Jorah and Karsi and company might do the same since she hates both of us. It's a tough call. I genuinely think we've both played better games than either of them.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:55 pm

I do too and everything I'm saying is exactly how it went down.

On one hand I feel like Karsi will be a bigger mess and if I take her to finals, I complete playing like I do not know who anyone is. I would be wanting finals with you two if it wasn't for all this drama. Keeping her would also shut her up about how much I was against her in this game.

On the other hand, she does not even deserve to be a juror, let alone be in finals. I would feel like a hypocrite if I voted another person out over someone that has cheated the entire game with many other players. I feel like even if Jorah wins, it's better than Karsi....but is it better? Jorah willingly told her who he is on skype and they talk game on Skype.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:01 pm

It's not better. We can use that against Jorah as well. No matter what you do, we haven't heard the last from Karsi. She's going to keep spewing that venom from the juror seat. I really don't know. Neither of them deserve to be in finals in my opinion. I wish it was a Final 2 lol
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:03 pm

I wish it was a final 2 too. I think I will vote Jorah out. There is nothing likeable about Karsi while Jorah is nice and all that. That is one reason, the other reason is that while she has been the worse player to ever grace IMDB, she at least showed up and tried every round. Third reason, I feel like the person behind Bronn, while apparently her bitch (this is her words, not mine) I feel like that person will and should give you a chance at their vote. They can't be blind and think Karsi played a good game. I just want to make sure you are ok 100% with her sitting in finals with us.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:07 pm

I'm 100% fine with whatever decision you make. There are pros and cons to each. Do what your gut says is the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:07 am

Her opening is so gross, what a martyr. I feel like I should be humble she finds me so threatening. You had a good speech and I hope you don't get scared about my sexual entries about you lmao. They were mainly for show.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:19 am

Geez, both of your openings were so long lmao. I had a lot to say, but I figured I'd save it for the questions. Yours was really good. I skimmed through Karsi's. I wish I wrote sexual entries about you to even the playing field, but I didn't want to be like "Omg Talisa's the sexiest" if you ever decided to backstab me Razz Glad you didn't and the flirting was justified
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:24 am

When I read your opening, I thought to myself "GENIUS" because what you said is what happened. You picked Jon Snow and while he has never been my top 3 on the show, I find him pretty cute and you were as charming as I would imagine him to be in real life. You hooked, lined and sinkered me, I couldn't get myself to cheat on you. Be my guest and point that out to the jury.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:48 am

Aww I'm glad you think so lol. I put a lot of thought into this game. It really aggravates me when Karsi calls me a minion even though I thought things through way better than she has lol.

Speaking of Jon Snow though, have you seen this? These guys do pretty spot on impressions lol

Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:19 am

I will watch that tonight Smile. God I hope I don't go into your DR after this and read how you actually hate me Laughing.

Any fun plans for the day?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:30 pm

I actually didn't do that many confessionals, but I secretly hated you in my head. Razz

I'm not sure yet. Wednesdays are usually boring, but we'll see lol. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:37 pm

Just got back from a work lunch, it was a nice fun time after all this drama.

I'm sure you did hate me secretly mhmm Laughing. After the game I will give you my email so we keep in touch. I know what it means for me when I'm on Karsi's bad side and no one deserves to put up with the drama that is bond to be public. It's dramatic to delete an account and all but maybe it's the only way to stay gone Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. You and I do need to stay in touch though. Even if I did hate you secretly
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:56 pm

I'm down for receiving hate mail from you every day Smile.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:02 pm

I'll send you a ton at 3AM
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:39 pm

This is getting ne all hot and bothered. So excited Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:03 pm

What kind of shows do you watch other than GoT? Obviously don't tell me all the ones you may have on your IMDb profile Laughing, but it's boring right now on here so I wanted to strike conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next