VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:21 pm

Umm, I don't think I can tell you my favorite shows without giving away who I am lol. I watch a lot of shows though. Name one and I'll tell you if I watch it
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Game of Thrones is my favorite show, but I watch all the popular ones that everyone else watches too lol
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Jon Snow likes to watch the Real Housewives series with Sam and Gilly.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:13 pm

lmao guilty
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:12 pm

I see, I didn't pick the right question Laughing BYE FELICIA!

Ummm, I'm going to start the Scream show over the weekend I think. I'm also really looking forward to Scream Queens.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Dude, what? There's a Scream show? I've never heard of it lol. I would definitely watch that
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:29 pm

I heard that MTV was doing it a while back but I had no idea it actually started airing. I guess it's on episode 3 now.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3921180/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:38 pm

I hope it's good. I actually never saw the movies until I came here and everyone seemed to love them.

Oh, I just saw that new show on Netflix, Sense8. I don't know if it's the kind of show you're into, but it's really good.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:44 pm

What is it about? I do like the shows I have tried on netflix so far. Orange is the New Black and House of Cards.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Netflix has some of my favorite shows. I love Orange is the New Black and House of Cards too.

Sense8 is about these 8 people from different parts of the world and walks off life who are all connected. They were born on the same day I think and are called Sensates. Sometimes they can see each other and it'll be like they're right there with them. They also sometimes gain each other's skills. Like one of them was a martial arts expert and she sort of lends those skills to one of the other people. I don't know, it's really hard to explain. They're all being hunted too so they have to save each other. It's really good. Great character development.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:59 pm

It sounds like a messy concept but I bet once you watch it, things make more sense. I'm short on time during week days right now but I will check it out after I give Scream a try. Do you watch American Horror Story?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:07 pm

Oh yeah, it makes a lot more sense when you watch it. I'm just not good at explaining things lol. It's great though. Let me know when you watch it.

I watched the first episode a couple of years ago with my ex, but that was as far as I got. I want to watch it again eventually though. It's been on my Netflix list since forever.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:08 pm

Oh yeah, it makes a lot more sense when you watch it. I'm just not good at explaining things lol. It's great though. Let me know when you watch it.

I watched the first episode a couple of years ago with my ex, but that was as far as I got. I want to watch it again eventually though. It's been on my Netflix list since forever.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:13 pm

One thing I really like about AHS is that you can watch the seasons in whatever order you want. There are references to season 2 in season 4 but it's not something that would make you confused if you didn't watch season 2. This next season I think the theme is hotel. Should be interesting and I put money on them using Psycho as one of the movies they draw inspiration from. That's another cool thing about the show. Each season you can pick up a bunch of different movies they used the idea from. You can tell the writers and producers are genuine horror fans.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:26 pm

That's really cool. I'm not really a big horror fan, but I can definitely appreciate it if it's good.

Speaking of Psycho, do you watch Bates Motel? I've only seen like the first 4 episodes but it's pretty good. One of these days I'll watch it all the way through
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:33 pm

It's funny you say that because I watched about the same amount of episodes. I was visiting family during a first season marathon and I watched a few episodes at night when everyone was in bed Laughing. It was really good, I was at the point where he kills the guy for raping his mom. It was really twisted and I will give it a chance one day too. Watch Hannibal? That one I have yet to try but I heard it was just cancelled anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:41 pm

Yeah, it was some intense stuff lol. A friend of mine made me watch it, but then she moved away and I never got around to watching it on my own. I liked it a lot.

I so wanted to watch Hannibal! I've never seen it, but I've heard a lot of good things. I'm hesitant to watch cancelled shows though unless there's some kind of closure. I hate it when a show just ends on a cliffhanger because it got cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:49 pm

The cliffhanger is very annoying. I'm fortunate that it hasn't happened much for me so far. The one thing that does happen to me, shows who get cancelled last minute and wrap things up in a rushed way. It's almost disrespectful for the fans who followed along for years. Gilmore Girls is probably the biggest culprit for me. There was a couple shows recently, one called "Awake" I think and hmmm I can't remember the other title. It was a little girl who had magical powers and she was reunited with her bio dad in order to run away from this organization that wanted to exploit her gift. It was a good show. Eye Candy is another and Revenge the latest. All found out last minute they were getting cancelled and they wrapped things up rather wham bam thank you mam.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:00 am

Ohhh I think I know what you're talking about with the girl with the powers. I can't remember the name either, but it looked interesting. I really hate that too. Maybe even more than the cliffhangers. The good thing about this day and age is Netflix, Yahoo, or other streaming companies sometimes pick up cancelled shows. Basic cable channels like Fox, ABC and NBC are the worst at canceling shows. They get rid of a lot of good ones because they don't get enough ratings, which really sucks because most of them are underappreciated.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:05 am

Netflix came in like a wrecking ball and paved the way to saving television. I still remember the day and age where TVs had antennas Laughing. Today, no one even has time to watch a show live on TV.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 am

BELIEVE, I'm pretty sure that was the name. Good show but just 1 short season.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 am

Oh, that's it! That's too bad. I wanted to watch it if they ever decided to put it on Netflix.

I don't think remember the last time I watched a show live on TV lol. I live with other people and I don't want them judging me for watching girly shows. Vampire Diaries on my laptop with the earbuds on have saved my social life haha. I really want to watch a lot of shows that are on, but I get lazy and just wait for them to be put on Netflix.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:21 am

I had a sad breakup with The Vampire Diaries Laughing. I will watch it again one day but I just can't right now. Like you, I'm pretty lazy and I'm behind on all my shows, but that one just pisses me off. Elena leaving doesn't even make sense, she is the centre piece of the show. I was already over Elena since she fell in love with Damon. The show just took a turn when they put Delena together, I had to take a break. I was enjoying season 6 when Damon was in the other dimension but once he came back and the love started again, I turned that crap off Laughing. Really hoping you're up to date and I didn't just spoil the start of season 6 for you.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:31 am

Lady, I just said I wait for shows to be put on Netflix lmao. Season 6 isn't on it yet. Luckily I watched like the first half so you didn't ruin anything haha. I don't know how Elena leaves though. I have mixed feelings. I just find her really annoying. She's really good to look at, but she's been getting on my nerves for most of the show. Every girl I talk to hates Delena lol. I don't really mind them together Razz

The Originals is really good though. I like it better than TVD. No same old love triangle season after season.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:32 am

Lady, I just said I wait for shows to be put on Netflix lmao. Season 6 isn't on it yet. Luckily I watched like the first half so you didn't ruin anything haha. I don't know how Elena leaves though. I have mixed feelings. I just find her really annoying. She's really good to look at, but she's been getting on my nerves for most of the show. Every girl I talk to hates Delena lol. I don't really mind them together Razz

The Originals is really good though. I like it better than TVD. No same old love triangle season after season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next